bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

ok..here is a question:

When that blast at mahi's house happend where Mahi n Soni's family died, didnt the whole family died. when they all went to the hospital the doctor said that they couldnt save any1 apart from Soni. And when mahi, veer, shabad saw the bodies of their family members, no one said that mum is missing!!!! isn't??? now, isnt this jus weird!! 😕

if she survived some how...how come though! no one on their street saw her n her body in that house! she couldnt have disappeared some where!! well...its TV!!

secondly, when that lady first saw mahi n shabad together (when she was living in the guest house) she asked mahi who that boy was!!! and yet when shabad came back she recognised him all of a sudden! and said shabad used to like his tea!! really...but at that time shabad doesnt like to go to his in-laws and he doesnt used to like tea as he used to like juice or drink!

confused!! whts going on?????

Edited by bharat999 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi_forever thumbnail
yeah, mahi's mom is really a mystry 😕 i think she is a fake lady
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi_forever

yeah, mahi's mom is really a mystry 😕 i think she is a fake lady

but its right, isnt it ..that she was never mentioned in the hospital once every1 was injured!!!

its jus so confusing and ofcourse a mystry as u said. well lets just wait and watch till it comes!!

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But They were constantly  saying one body is missing..so we thought that was Raji's body...and we expected Raji will be back ...And about Shabd. that time Mummy ji couldn't see him.He was standing out side the door... But Mummy ji knows   Shabd.. Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 years ago
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

But They were constantly  saying one body is missing..so we thought that was Raji's body...and we expected Raji will be back ...And about Shabd. that time Mummy ji couldn't see him.He was standing out side the door... But Mummy ji knows   Shabd..

were they constantly saying 1 body is missing??? when??? i didnt know that. been watching it for a long time but never came across this!!! pls someone clear this!

even if at that time mummy ji 😆, couldnt see shabd but whom else was she expecting with Mahi at her home?? at least she could have said "mahi, i wnted to meet shabd as well" not wht she said to mahi "mahi, who was that boy with you??".

and finally it is soooo funny every time when mahi says Mummy ji😆 ðŸ˜†

Edited by bharat999 - 15 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with you. I definitly think that she is not their mother. It makes no sense most of the time. I think that the creatives are themselves confuzed, or they are planning making her an evil character or something. I mean, really this cant be their mother from any angle. 😕
nurun thumbnail
i agree wit u guyz..... i think it's not their real mum, i think it's all a plan and suhani is part of it....because she she didn't succed with the relationship with shabd..........possible!!!!!!!!!!!!
nurun thumbnail
i agree wit u guyz..... i think it's not their real mum, i think it's all a plan and suhani is part of it....because she she didn't succed with the relationship with shabd..........possible!!!!!!!!!!!!
newpath thumbnail
Her mother doesn't seem so concerned for them....like why should mahi have to tell her mother that things are not right in soni's sasural and we should not go there....her mother should have maternal instincts and realize this on her own...not only this they never show her worrying for her daughters futures....

You would think she would act like the old moni, who seem to a very delicate and concerned and caring mom.

This mom seems very cold...
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nurun

suhani??? but she is gone out of this show for good!! she cant come back esp creating a fake mum for mahi to get the revenge! now thats so silly!😕