Posted: 15 years ago
Well today's eppy surely reminded me of the movie Ek Rishta-The Bond of Love.....there even, Mohnish Behl,who's Amitabh's son-in-law,puts it to the media that Akshay went & bought shares from the market when his father refused to support his business.....Akki was as clueless about the happenings as Sumit😭😭 because he hadn't done it...one thing leads to another & Amitabh throws his own son out of the house for his son-in-law....Omi's doing a huge mistake by believing Ramola & Ratan😑....just hope he finds out the truth soon....
i havent watched tht movie
but ya omi will also remove su out of the house
i also hope he uses his brains instead of listening to someone
dnt relli remember dat movie..
but yeah..omi is doing a big big mistake by trusting ramola n ratan 😑 😑 😑 he will hv to pay for this.. 😭
haila!!it's one of my very fav movies! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ek Rishta is a very nice movie..songs are also really good 😊 ...but getting back to Kumkum...hmm...maybe if he kicks out Su,he will go to Sundarnagar to his best friend Kk πŸ˜› ....but Omi should trust his son a bit too...and the day he realizes Ratan/Ramola's evil plan...he will love Su a lot more

By the way..good connection😊
Edited by SuKk_forever - 15 years ago
now feel like killing ratan and romola 😑 😑
omi well difen will realise his mistake bt i will be too late 😭
Oye hoye..!! another akki post...by an akki fan?... πŸ˜‰

Hmm...i havent watched the movie though but, hope..this cums to an end soon... 😳

Originally posted by SuKk_forever

Ek Rishta is a very nice movie..songs are also really good 😊 ...but getting back to Kumkum...hmm...maybe if he kicks out Su,he will go to Sundarnagar to his best friend Kk πŸ˜› ....but Omi should trust his son a bit too...and the day he realizes Ratan/Ramola's evil plan...he will love Su a lot more

By the way..good connection😊

thx Tamanna......u think Omi will kick Su out of the house too??πŸ˜•...office se tho already nikal diya😭😭

haan Nitz yahi tho problem hai.....I just hope it's not too late 😭

aur Sonu...yaar where else have u seen an Akki post???aur haan Akki ki tho main deewani hoon hi!! πŸ˜‰ 😳
havent seen the movie
ya, but surely we know omi is doing a big mistake by not believing sumit
but i think credit goes to ramola for her intelligence & Omi's neglegence not to remember ramola entering the room when he is talking to the lawyer