India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Maa Tujhe Salaam! Take a peep! (Page 4)

GEETH20 Goldie
GEETH20
GEETH20

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."

Happy Mothers Day to all Moms, Ammas, Maas.....Its the day u say thanx for the care, the comfort, the godness and the blessings uhave in ur life..

Jaanu

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Gosh... Why m I late in all the post Angry... I need to change my id from Sonia to ms. late lateef Ouch khair chodo der aaye durust aaye Wink LOL

Hey Pallavi Thanks for the beautiful post Embarrassed

A popular saying goes when God created man he found it difficult to be there with every individual and so he created Moms Big smile... So true!!!

Moms are the living example of divinity... a face of Almighty whose love is pure and serene... I salute all the mothers and special mothers here and to the spirit of motherhood Embarrassed

Happy Mothers Day!!!

P.S. Krishu that was really very sweet of you to add about the special mothers... no wonder you are jaan of this forum Tongue

Sonia

Edited by sonia_s11 - 11 May 2008 at 2:05pm
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hey hope you guys enjoyed!!!
All mommies must have enjoyed with their kids and all kids must have enjoyed with their mommies!!!

Go to top