India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Maa Tujhe Salaam! Take a peep! (Page 2)

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

No krishiii, i was just gonna call my mom, cause your point was very just sooo heart wrenching thats all...

and mothers day May 11...

robinaEmbarrassed

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hey krishi!! soooo ssssswwwwweeeeeeettttt of you! Thanks for adding such a useful point!
All those special mommies also happy mother's day! Well you can consider me your chulbuli kid after all I am yet a sweet 15 Embarrassed ! Love You all mommies!

Main kabhi batalata nahi nahi par andhere se darta hoon main maa...
Main kabhi dikhlata nahi teri parvaah karti hoon main maa...
Tujhe sab hai pata...hai na maa!!!
Oh god!!! I am crying here Cry ....getting emotional I guess!
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

hey krishi!! soooo ssssswwwwweeeeeeettttt of you! Thanks for adding such a useful point!
All those special mommies also happy mother's day! Well you can consider me your chulbuli kid after all I am yet a sweet 15 Embarrassed ! Love You all mommies!

Cry You made me emotional too...Cry...BTW, oyeee you are just under 15Shocked, get outta here...what are you doing drooling on all the hottiesTongue...

That was such a nice post livelygal....I couldn't have imagined a 15 year old making such a wonderful post...My goodness this section is full of young Wizards...
Clap
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

Cry You made me emotional too...Cry...BTW, oyeee you are just under 15Shocked, get outta here...what are you doing drooling on all the hottiesTongue...

That was such a nice post livelygal....I couldn't have imagined a 15 year old making such a wonderful post...My goodness this section is full of young Wizards...
Clap

tujhe pata nahi hain? aaj kal ke generations bahut fast forwarded hote hai......atleast maine to mera story books enid blyton se shuru ki thi....aaj kal Panchwi class mein mills and boon padh rahe hai bacche....I dunno if they understand the stuff magar they r reading them ...yaar isiliye SRK zor zor se chila raha hai...Kya aap panchwi paas se teez hai?

pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Happy Mother's day to all the mothers, in advance! Smile
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Pallavi, U made everyone emotional here especially those who r staying abroad away from their parentsConfused.... Cant believe world changed soooo much tat to run behind money we left our most valuable persons out thereConfused But cant do anything abt it I guess other than showing them tat we luv them no matter where we areBig smile

Sooo guys Cheer up and be happy.... And dont give this emotion excuse to not send gifts to ur momAngryLOLLOL.....

Luvly and wonderful and thoughtful post Pallavi... Thank uEmbarrassed

Krishi

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mothers and special mothers as mentioned by krishi.Hug

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Happy Mother's Day everyone. and thanks for reminding me. I think ur mom is the only person who would always try to understand u and sport u whenever she can.  Please do make the very special person in ur life feel special on this very special day.

love
harman Tongue

Edited by Herman_4u - 09 May 2008 at 9:03pm

Go to top