Posted: 15 years ago

I hate to watch as JB is progressing in their relationship...😡😡😡

This is certainly affecting my decision to watch the show even though i was not happy about the leap...

The creatives need to make a serious change if they want to keep me and may like me trying to make an effort to continue watching...

I am seriously considering to stop wasting my time with KS .... Meear and now a SON!!!

Yeah...They really need to stop this things....
i have decided to stop watching with introduction of Jai & Meera's son. I don't want to see Meera taking everything from Bani . Jai's loyalty to bani being destroyed is last thing which made me give up.

This whole Vicky being JM son older than Kriashna is total crap & illogical.
I totally agree.

I did not watch the part with Meera and Vicky.

These writers keep messing the story.

I was happy, thinking that the story would have move ahead, but I was wrong.

Why do they think that ( we like Meera) 😡 🤢

It has been 🤬 seven months since JB had parted. How manay more months do we have to wait?

This show is about JB, please get Meera out.

We are tired with her. We want our JB together!!

Whose agree with me? 😭

Seven 🤬 🤬 is too long 😡
I stopped watching after JW fell on top of Meera in the opening episode after leap 🤢
I am sick & tired of seeing this Meera winning.

So disgusted with creative. How can they show JM having a kid together.

I am done with this show. Watched only to check this on thursday. But BT wants this to be true with tons of bloopers. So be it.

Goodbye Meera & her son Vicky & sick show Kasam Se.
I have decided to stop watching with introduction of Jai & Meera's son Vicky,its so disgusting.....seeing Meera winning....poor Bani memory lost living like a stone OMG this Meera's a real 🤬
i am sick of seeing happy meera and now JM's son 😡 😡 😡
now there is no point in revenge.meera already got everything what she wnanted, a happy married life with JW.
it was beyond disgusting that JW has a kid with that killer.

Originally posted by m3ghna

I stopped watching after JW fell on top of Meera in the opening episode after leap 🤢

Same here.

Yes now there is no point in revenge,Meera already got everything what she wanted, a happy married life with JW. 😭