India-Forums

Amit Sana and Toshi- wrongly judged? (Page 2)

msti Senior Member
msti
msti

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hmm-- gud thought. I hope the show officials see the judges are not taking their roles seriously-- and giving whatever marks when they "Feel" like it, according to song choice, whether their eyes were open or not, or based on who the song is dedicated to.
Perhaps a system consisting both the judges marks and audience voting can be employed for the Challengers? They can't be so unfair to peoplw singing well on the show.
btw, I just saw the epi on youtube :D
I just found out Farah had commented to Toshi after his performance, "Red flag dikhane ki zarurat nahi pedege, safe performance thi, not the best."
That means they could have given him a red flag too?? On this performance??

kabhi_21 IF-Rockerz
kabhi_21
kabhi_21

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged

I think Amit sana started the song very well but was completely off in antara and deserved a red flag....

In case of toshi he selected a higher scale (wrong scale) to start the song ... but i believe that he did do justice with that scale to the song.... he could have got little more marks Smile I specially liked his performance because it was different from his confort zone and he did well...Smile

addyydda Goldie
addyydda
addyydda

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
amit sana def did not deserve the red flag...not his best perf- cud have been better - but not a danger zone perf...neha shud have been there in the bottom 2...her sur n her energy was all off

Edited by addyydda - 10 May 2008 at 5:16am
amitanamika Senior Member
amitanamika
amitanamika

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged
definetly the whole cocept of show is confusing and i can't still digest that toshi and neha kakkar got the same marks .toshi is not getting the marks he deserve and vineet is getting undue importance especially by farah which is influencing vs as well Tongue
laxmi129 Senior Member
laxmi129
laxmi129

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Amit Sana did not deserve a red flag. I am confused as to why judges find unnecessary faults in his singing and ignore major faults of others. Poor Amit, how much of pressure he is under!!! Cry Cry Cry
fashionicon Newbie
fashionicon
fashionicon

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I totally agree with everyone. Toshi deserved more points than he got. I think they always give him lower points than he deserves. amit sana however was not that good but was not that bad either. he shouldnt have been in the danger zone.instead neha should have been. i was so mad when they gave neha the same points as toshi. just becuz she dedicated the song to vishal does not mean she sang good and specially as gud as toshi. its not fair to toshi. he deserved 9 9 9 atleast. its not his best perf but a good perf. i dont know y vineet is getting all the attention. u know wat bothers me da most is that amit tandon is da worst singer on da show. through out da whole competition he sang the worse. everybody sang better than him he should have been the 1st one to get out.i hope dey dont make unfair judge ments cuz that way they r just taking gud singers out. not fair.

Go to top