Prithviraj Chauhan
Prithviraj Chauhan

9th May ’08 PRC What I Like/Disliked

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

What I Liked:

1. The way Prithvi broke the balli on which he was tied. Hooooo what strengh manEmbarrassedClapClap Din bhar din takat war hota ja raha hai humara prithviWink

2. Ofcourse the fight sequence that was between prithvi, his friends & the sultan's menClap Great stunts...bas thoda fast motion mein dekaya gay tha unhe jiske wajah se meri hasi band nahi ho rahi thiLOL

3. The walk of Prithvi, arjun, pundir, chand, & Samar Singh with background music which was shown Big smile...Cool cat walk...hmmmmLOLLOL Aisa lag raha tha ki hum 11th Century mein nahi balki 2008 ki ramp walk dekh rahe haiWinkLOL

4. Sanyo meeting prithvi on her way to baratpur & the daku getting scared & running away...when prithvi just showed them his talwarLOLthat was really funny.Ofcourse their hugEmbarrassed...bahut dino baad dekne ko mille.

5.Sanyo doing tilak on prithvi's forehead from her arm which got cut from a chaku when she was running away from the daku's & saying vijay bhav to himEmbarrassedPrithvi in return kissing sanyo forehead HugHuginfront of everyoneBlushingKuch rahat toh mille kuch acha dekhne ko toh mila. kyunki  mein jaante hoon ki agle kuch dino tak sirf aur sirf woh ugly ghori hume dikhaye dega.Wink

What I Didnt Like:

1. Sultan's men making fun of Prithvi that Hindustan's strongest man PRC is going to die infront of their eyesAngry Dil kar raha tha ki ek gussa mar dooon un sab ko...hmmmmmmmm ugly looking sultan menAngry

2. One of Sultan men manages to go to vijay nagar to inform sultan that they failed in their plan . He manages to escape by putting a dagger on one of the villager who is nursing his horse. he tells the villager that if doesnt take him to vijaynager then he will kill himDeadAngry

3. Prithvi not listening to sanyo & asking her to leave....OuchBachhu baad mein bahut pachtao ge jab jaichand apne chal mein kamyaab ho jaye gaWinkLOLLOL

4. Sanyo yelling at prithvi for not listening to him infront of everyone...LOLYaar sanyo hone wale pati ki kuch toh izzat karna sikhoWinkLOLLOL

5.Sanyo crying as always...Broken HeartCry babyLOLLOLLOL

Edited by meghaparti - 09 May 2008 at 1:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ahuta

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
38 views & no reply Ouch Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top