Urmila talks about her hefty paycheck for

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Filed under: TV
Posted: May 9th 2008 by Ruhi Tandon
Urmila talks about her hefty paycheck for 'Waar Parivaar'

With Telly stars now receiving star treatment not just from fans, but also from the Bollywood fraternity, looks like our Bollywood superstars have no inhibitions taking a dive in the tube, and Urmila happens to just one of them.

When Urmila was asked for her reasons to host the show'Waar Parivaar' the actress was quite candid as she replied, "I can tell you for sure that Sony is paying me a fabulous amount of money."

Urmila has tried her luck with singing with Asha Bhosle and in fact, she even wore a judge's hat for 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' and Urmi was seen expressing her opinions to contestants by crooning the songs herself.

The actress shares that singing is in her roots as her grandfather and uncle are both classical singers so hosting the music show on Sony has just given her a chance to reconnect with her 'Parivaar'.

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/index.aspx/3/

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I dont care much for her in hosting the show.She is too loud and has to pick up the skills to do a better job.Somehow it is not very natural when she is hosting.Very dissappointing.

Edited by amukta - 09 May 2008 at 9:53pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Amukta. Also she has very serious diction problem pronouncing J, Ch or Chh. It gets very irritating.

I think show can use a better host-hostess IMHO Embarrassed
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I totally agree with you Amukta. Also she has very serious diction problem pronouncing J, Ch or Chh. It gets very irritating.

I think show can use a better host-hostess IMHO Embarrassed

yeah i totally agree...the show needs a host like someone who has a recent singing background...mayb a contestant from one of the reality shows....someone like twinkle bajpai would be nice.

Niti_Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Niti_Angel
Niti_Angel

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged

^^^^^^^^^^

u all r wrong...saying such rubbish abt her...she is the best....as far as the show concerns ppl r really liking her as the host and she is making wonders...

it is the fate of the show that a big star urmila is hosting it..its not less than acheivement..

ppl who r bound to critise can't find anything positive in anything....just TOO PESSIMISTIC

Edited by Master_Blaster - 14 May 2008 at 7:16am
amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

^^^^^^^^^^

u all r wrong...saying such rubbish abt her...she is the best....as far as the show concerns ppl r really liking her as the host and she is making wonders...

it is the fate of the show that a big star urmila is hosting it..its not less than acheivement..

ppl who r bound to critise can't find anything positive in anything....just TOO PESSIMISTIC

Sorry ..u are entitled to your opinion by all means as we are and u cant dismiss others opinion as RUBBISH .....Please tone down your language and as ur name implies u dont have to blast people to prove a point.  

Edited by amukta - 14 May 2008 at 8:16am
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

^^^^^^^^^^

Mr. MB

Your ID says it all Ouch LOL Pls refrain from using word RUBBISH for someone else's view point.  And there is nothing pessimistic about people in this section.  All are music lovers and some don't care for non musical UM.  She might be the biggest star in your opinion Ouch Shocked ErmmBut for some it is not the case. That is all.  Tongue

Peace Embarrassed

Niti_Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Niti_Angel
Niti_Angel

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
^^^^

oh really u ppl r dumb too. LOL LOL LOL the show is doing well because of her star power noone can fetch the show better than her...

Go to top