India-Forums

Toshi-Amit T- Neha Performance

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Err... Again I dont agree with the judge's marks..Ouch.

Toshi- 24
Neha-24

I really likedd Toshi performance I agree.. Toshi hasnt been in form but in comparison to his performance today it was simply gr8... I liked it... He didnt dance around the stage doesnt mean he didnt sing it well... just my opinion... I think he is a fabulous singer and hope he gets into his form soon. It was sung by R.D Burman.... but Toshi did do justice... Confused

Next Amit Tandon - A revelation ... He has a mark improvement in his singing... But seriously A splendid performance... If Amit Works hard he can really improve... Beautiful song and especially his end was awesome..

Neha - Mark improvement but she was a off at couple of places... incomparison to Toshi sorry she wasnt up to the level.. but she was tied with him...

I dont know what they are marking on seriously ...Confused

Edited by princess1_43 - 09 May 2008 at 1:24pm

ankee89 Newbie
ankee89
ankee89

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i know toshi is a lot better n he deserve more marks
but i think judges mark on how well they have improved .. i mean not on the basis of singing, but on how much they have improved and how hard they r practising or sth like that u knw
ya thats true amit have improved a lot and seriously i was absolutly shocked by seeing how well he was singing incompariosn to wht he had sang b4 ... but still no offense .. i mean i knw we should support .. but i personally think toshi should have got more marks then amit.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top