Shabbir the down to earth dude - Article - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by jess.amit<3

SHAAABBBIR! I LOVE U!πŸ€—πŸ˜³

Jess...we know that....you need not say it in every thread...LOL....πŸ˜†

he is a very down to earth guy...lot of his friends and co stars have said that.....it is a pleasure watching him perform.....i just loved the varun ,sangeeta and shabbo trio during previous SPA πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

waiting to see him 😊 Edited by sun29 - 15 years ago
Can't wait to see SPA for the first time ever!! I did not even know that SPA was such a big deal till now! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
When is it btw? Shabbo has not yet started practising for it...so is it after 2 weeks? πŸ˜• I thought May 17th was the awards night.
Originally posted by sum2005

god shabbo cant u ask them that u want to perform with Panchi as MICHI/SHACHI fans r so desperate.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeese My boy!!!!!!!!😭
I           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;    ❀️ SHABBIR.MUAAAAAAAAAAAH................ MERI JAAN
Originally posted by panache

Can't wait to see SPA for the first time ever!! I did not even know that SPA was such a big deal till now! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I just saw only that bit when Rajeev won the awardπŸ˜†..after that..least interestedI was..

now,Just for Mr.Ahluwalia facial expressions ..πŸ˜ƒI am looking forward..I will watch the entire show on Mute🀒(as i am not really interested)except for my son-in-law😳My gal ..better I not commentπŸ˜•
Originally posted by panache

Jess...we know that....you need not say it in every thread...LOL....πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Panache!let jesso say....I always love to see such posts where people say that they like himπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by wande

oh dear GOD pls,pls,pls,pls,pls,pls let it Panchi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let it be her cause I so wanna see him doing something with her at SPA😳so I beg u GOD let her do it with him😍

wande baby my gal will not perform..they said na!!!!due to her examsπŸ˜•
Thanx for sharing

He was Fabbb in last year's SPA