India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

The limit to Nonsense in BMTD 2day!!

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I think the creatives have gone nuts in 2day's episode.. Honestly I donno wat were they thinking..
1. Samrat takes Kaamna to the terrace and while going to the terrace b4 Divya comes he goes to the saloon and has a hair-cut!! LOL LOL That was hilarious blooper!! LOL LOL I donno if any1 else noticed that!! LOL LOL
2.Sindoora wanting to bury Amar alive!! Confused Confused That was just plain disgusting!! Confused Ouch
3.Sindoora giving advice to Samrat that he can'r handle simple problems in his life.. All he has to do is to marry Kaamna secretly and get her to abort the baby and then he can easily marry Divya!! LOL LOL Now honestly is everything that simple in life?? Confused LOL LOL
Only good thing is the Amar running behind Divya in white sari!! Embarrassed Big smile

xXxSHAMILAxXx IF-Sizzlerz
xXxSHAMILAxXx
xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
lol! sin has lost her mind LOL
afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by politicallyreal

I think the creatives have gone nuts in 2day's episode.. Honestly I donno wat were they thinking..
1. Samrat takes Kaamna to the terrace and while going to the terrace b4 Divya comes he goes to the saloon and has a hair-cut!! LOL LOL That was hilarious blooper!! LOL LOL I donno if any1 else noticed that!! LOL LOL
2.Sindoora wanting to bury Amar alive!! Confused Confused That was just plain disgusting!! Confused Ouch
3.Sindoora giving advice to Samrat that he can'r handle simple problems in his life.. All he has to do is to marry Kaamna secretly and get her to abort the baby and then he can easily marry Divya!! LOL LOL Now honestly is everything that simple in life?? Confused LOL LOL
Only good thing is the Amar running behind Divya in white sari!! Embarrassed Big smile

i agree todays episode was justConfused.

1. sindoora didnt say that samrat should divorce kamna later, so lets assume he will get marry to divya(he wont, cause AD wont let him), then he would have two wives, sorry to say but samrat is not muslim to be allowed to have 2 wives, so sindoora didnt really thought before giving him this"easy and simple"advise, which he couldnt find himself.

2. anyone notice divya was sleeping in the same blanket and cushion in which SV used to sleep 21 years ago, dont tell me they dont change them in 21 years.LOL

and this amar running behind divya angel was a little bit too small, they could have shown more. it was last week they shown them together.

and sharad, wow what an acting in this coffin(by the way, this was disgusting by sin), i think i would have died in such a small place without oxygen. i really want to know about his experience in shooting such scenes.

by the way another blooper from wednesday episode, anyone notice how sindoora drove the car?LOL i know she was in a hurry cause of kamna, but how can someone drive a car this wayLOL, i know how to drive one, and wouldnt be able to move, if i drive this way.LOL, i think kamya doesnt know how to drive a car. but it looks really unrealistic, they could haven shown chandra driving.

okay too much bloopers and unresolved problems these days in dulhan.LOL

*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Dude all we getting in the show at the mo is pure nonsense- at least with the surilli phase it had
something to do with the development of the story but this is over and beyond! It's all disjointed and
everyone is disconnected! Its a no wonder people are watching the cricket- its because the show is
losing the plot.... literally! Tongue But kya kare I love SD/SV/AD! Embarrassed
SugarNSpice615 Groupbie
SugarNSpice615
SugarNSpice615

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
oh god. that's so messed up. stuck in a coffin?

they couldn't think of anything better...

if it were for SD/SV/AD chemistry, I don't think i'd have as much interest in this show..
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
They are just trying too much to get high TRPs. I hopeit doesnt work against the show though! Confused
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I competly agree with you.. They are really dragging it too much and Sin, OMG!! Angry I feel so angry with her.. Shes really lost her mind.. She needs to be sent to mental asylum LOL !! They really need to stop dragging it.. I know Bmtd can do better!! Smile
Facility Senior Member
Facility
Facility

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
This show has lost its charm. Getting boring and long winded.

Cricket seems to have more drama and appeal.

Go to top