India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Mind Blowing Episode 9thMay08

sherazakhtar Senior Member
sherazakhtar
sherazakhtar

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Again a mind blowing episode from chabhi with a very good lesson for all of us. Everything was good except for Urmi Sandeep fite n no romance btw them. Ab tu aadat se ho gaye hai seeing them doing romantic scenes again n again n v never feel bore. We just love them most n watch them repeatedly. When Sandeep solved the money problem every face was happy n full of appreciation for Sandeep except for Rasik i dont know why?  Sandeep's hair still long n thats really bad. He is a gentleman n he must look like gentleman. So what u people say about today's episode? I think Sandeep missed the chance to marry Urmi. He could  go for Rasik's idea to become Urmi's husband.  

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i lvoed the epi, n if sandeep would have bowed so low to marry urmi, i would have hated him.....im glad he refused that money....... Embarrassed im so proud of him..... Embarrassed
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherazakhtar

Again a mind blowing episode from chabhi with a very good lesson for all of us. Everything was good except for Urmi Sandeep fite n no romance btw them. Ab tu aadat se ho gaye hai seeing them doing romantic scenes again n again n v never feel bore. We just love them most n watch them repeatedly. When Sandeep solved the money problem every face was happy n full of appreciation for Sandeep except for Rasik i dont know why?  Sandeep's hair still long n thats really bad. He is a gentleman n he must look like gentleman. So what u people say about today's episode? I think Sandeep missed the chance to marry Urmi. He could  go for Rasik's idea to become Urmi's husband.  

LOL now even urmi deewane are noticing his hair. its that bad!

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I have see the first half of the episode..i am afraid it seems very so so according to me!..there have been far beter episodes even in the past few weeks....but i think thats fine .....after all we have to realise that they cannot produce an excellent episode week after week!!!!
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Sorry....i change my comment as above..as usual i was in a hurry to comment without watching..i have watched almost the full thing now..yes..it was great...main reoson..typical mohalla scenes with all present!!!!..really nice....
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
sonia im glad that ur atleast watching the episodes.
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Ya...i tried to relax this morning and just watch them...just been a bit in and out really...i am so looking forward to being in Delhi July onwards for a few months..at least i can watch comfortably in my tv..and dont need to catch videos..well..provided its still on then!!!!!..and star plus doesent do what we fear they may!!!!
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Sorry....i change my comment as above..as usual i was in a hurry to comment without watching..i have watched almost the full thing now..yes..it was great...main reoson..typical mohalla scenes with all present!!!!..really nice....
hehe im glad u finally saw it. yes over all it was excellent, only the chemistry b/w u/s has become dull..........Ouch

Go to top