in aaj tak they say that rannu left kanya - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
good so i think kanya finally will say ILU she'llrealis soon
At first I was confused when I first the video cause the scenes didn't look new to me thinking they may yesterday's scenes. Anyway I watched it again and you're right. The scenes look new and it looks like Pammi blames Anand for keeping Archita at home. So I guess Ranbir left maybe with Archita or they think he left with Archita. But Kanya looks a little worried but she doesn't look that hurt and it looks like Shanta, Kanya, and Pooja are mad and wondering where he went. The clothes they are wearing are the same as yesterday's show so that makes me wonder if those scenes are coming up this week it looks like it. I guess Ranbir goes somewhere after what happened with Pooja and doesn't come home. I guess we'll have to wait til Monday. πŸ˜•

Shreya

Edited by spate22 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I am so happy! Wow it's like a dream come true! I hope Kanya suffers till she can't take it anymore. And I hope Shantu and pooja suffer by seeing her suffer.

Haye you took the words right out of my mouth Perfu...I want not just Kannu to suffer but Shanta and Pooja to suffer as well by watching Kannu suffer...ahh I am so excited for next week now Yes Rannu leave and take Archie with youπŸ˜‰ I want Kannu to beg and pine for Rannu and then of course they'll reunited--yadda yadda yadda

so evil...but i think kanya will realize her love for ranbir jiju(zara)and go back to him...i think it'll prove to be a good thing πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by eklavya/kt4ever

no im not i saw it kanya was lookin upset..πŸ˜†..i think pooja was telling everything to kanya it looked like that and she was kind of cryin..πŸ˜†

oh ya i just saw it right now cuz some1 posted the video before i didnt know i thought some1 just narrated it with out showinπŸ˜†
aww poor rannu..probably
left since he knew no one
would belive he loves kanya..
hope everyone will suffer
especially kanya,pooja,
and shanta..cant wait!!! πŸ˜†
Hmmm.... now the plot thickens peeps... I think this well deserved "suffering" of Kanya will pave the way for Natasha's reappearance... remmeber what the doc said... Natasha pops out when Kanya is unhappy... and Kan has been having way too much fun with Shanta, Pooja and Chunnu torturing Ranbir... its true...what goes around , comes around... wooo hoooo πŸ˜†
I SAW THAT
POOR RANBIR MAYBE HE WAS JUST FED UP WITH KANYA AND NEEDED SOME TIME ALONE
I WONDER WATS GOING TO HAPPEN
BUT AKASHDEEP DOES SOME AWESOME ACTING!!!! 😳
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for this, wow things are going to turn upside down for Kanya big time. Your suffering time begins Kanya.
wow idk how to react to that,should i be happy or sad?i'm not quite sure.