India-Forums

Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka
Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Theories on the DNA testing

da_mom Groupbie
da_mom
da_mom

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Just watched the episode from yesterday where Cherry pays the doctor to take blood from Soni and Veer.  My thoughts are:

The DNA testing even though in reality cannot be done till the baby is at least 16weeks old, will be done

Cherry will find out that the baby is Veer's.

She won't be happy, now that Jeet has left her, so she will doctor the Tests, to show that Jeet is the father, so she can have revenge on them both.

Poor Soni will get thrown out yet again, but Jeet will find out about it and remember that Cherry had ordered the test and eventually prove that the baby is Veer's.

In the meantime Soni will suffer as usual, Veer will walk around like a lost puppy, Durga will go back to her evil ways.

What do you think?

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I see the future you penned, and I waiting for it to happen....the plot is so obvious.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top