India-Forums

CID
CID

I Dont want any CID officer to marry

luna_lovegood IF-Dazzler
luna_lovegood
luna_lovegood

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
well..very honestly...I dnt think any CID officer should ever marry cause their marriages neva have a good record DeadDead

ACP's wife was never shown but his son (played by Raahil Azam) turned to be a terrorist and poor ACP had to loose his eyes cause of his son and eventually kill his own son...Cry...I remember how upset I was then..

And then..Freddie's wife LOLLOLLOL sunkar hi hasi aati hai Wink

Agar Abhijeet aur Daya ne shaadi kar lee...then they will have full house duty plus office duty..waise bhi unki life mein koi bhi non - complicated person to hota hi nahi...Big smileBig smileBig smile...sabka kuch shady past hai Tongue

Even in CID SB...ACP Azadshatru had a daughter and he had to give her a lot of time and all got hotch - potch..

...So very honestly...I dnt think these guys should marry or if they do...let theirs be a happy family

luna_lovegood IF-Dazzler
luna_lovegood
luna_lovegood

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
see I told u na...no character in CID is normal...all of them hav some shady past...
even Shruti...
SHE HAS A HUSBAND SUPPOSINGLY DEAD...only when ABHIJEET GETS THE FIRST PERSON HE THINKS TO MARRY Angry

poor Abhijeet OuchOuch

Edited by luna_lovegood - 09 May 2008 at 11:39am
SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
lol...interesting thoughts. But they can't remain bachelors forever. I think they just have to be careful who they marry and how they run their married lives. They definitely will have to make sure the person is supportive of their career choice.
luna_lovegood IF-Dazzler
luna_lovegood
luna_lovegood

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
okie..then one solution...lemme choose the brides Big smile
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I really sad for my Abhi Bhaiya Cry Cry Cry , I hope shruti is nice & at last the ending will be a happy one
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Didn't he just see shurti's husband? so are they really getting married?? I don't care about anyone sle but I don't want daya to get married Embarrassed I like daya!
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
A small correction: ACP's wife was shown couple of times but that was a long time ago. I think the first time was right at the beginning when the ACP had suspected his son and even shot at him from a distance but it turned out to be someone else ie his son wasn't the culprit who was running away. I remember Insp Viren (Gowariker) was in awe of the ACP when this happened. Another time the wife was shown was the time when the ACP lost his eyesight for several episodes. I remember there were some scenes at his home and if I remember correctly his wife was shown there.

Anyway, @topic: I think it is perfectly ok for the CID officers to marry. I think the writers are finally trying to explore other aspects of the characters and this effort should be appreciated. I just hope they handle all this well. I have been rather let down by the drastic drop in the quality of the stories in the past couple of years. So I dunno. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Ermm

I think Ajatshatru's storyline had potential but the writing went haywire after a while. Stern Smile

Edited by Kal El - 12 May 2008 at 5:54pm
pearls1124 Groupbie
pearls1124
pearls1124

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I don't think anyone would like to spend their whole life alone but you never know about your future.anyways guys to be honest with you I've had huge crush on Daya but right now Its Abhijeet. Abhijeet is the only reason I watch this show and I told my dad that I only watch this show. Just because of Abhijeet maybe he just didn't understand what I meant I don't Know why I said that infront of my dad. Anyways I loveee you Abhijeet

Go to top