Parivaar - Kartavya Ki Pariksha

India-Forums

Deepti more comfortable with Sachin? (Page 2)

MonMad Goldie
MonMad
MonMad

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I too got hooked on to the show after seeing the wonderful chemistry between Radha and Shlok. I cannot stand Swapnil, even though he is a good actor and I know a lot of you are his fans.

I also cannot tolerate Arti and Shlok together. Arti is good, but I do not like her with Shlok.

sweet16 Groupbie
sweet16
sweet16

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hiya Diya!

we seem to be thinking a lot alike...BUT i dont like the actor either..Swapnil..Dont know his name...Please no offense to his fans though.. Tongue he is just so mean...The way he behaves with Princess is just too Angry

I just hope that they put an end to this collective misery by making Radha say the truth.

So,Radha was married to Shourya...so that makes her a widow anyway...??

u must be thinking i am a complete dumbo na.. LOL LOL Actually thats true,I just know Radha-Shlok track...Have seen some glimpses of Shourya track too...when i used to watch Kasam Se....Parivaar came before that...

MonMad Goldie
MonMad
MonMad

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Mini,
Radha was in love with Shaurya, but was forced to marry Adi after Shaurya's death. Sanghamitra got Radha to marry Adi (Shaurya's younger brother). Adi was then also killed by Sanghamitra, which is what makes Radha a widow.

Hope that helps.

Diya
sweet16 Groupbie
sweet16
sweet16

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MonMad

Mini,
Radha was in love with Shaurya, but was forced to marry Adi after Shaurya's death. Sanghamitra got Radha to marry Adi (Shaurya's younger brother). Adi was then also killed by Sanghamitra, which is what makes Radha a widow.

Hope that helps.

Diya

Thanks Diya!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Dazzler
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SimranD

Same here. I never watched this serial as it comes on a Saturday, but by chance I just switched the tv on after coming home from work one Saturday, and I was glued because of the interaction between these two characters. I've been hooked since. However, have to watch it on the net as I don't always get home in time to watch it on Saturday in the UK.

omg SAME HERE...its showed every Fridays where i live. Just switched on the tv n i saw Shlok... they look gud 2gether
been watching it ever since

Go to top