prc & santogiat talk

Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
prc rude to sanyogita i mean he did not listen to sanyogita .i now he want to fight with ghori but he have to give his some important santogita

what do you all think is prc was right or no ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Well I agree with u atleast uske baat toh sun hi sakta tha...kal jab Jaichand apne chal mein kamyab ho jayega toh aur sanyo usse thodi bhi door ho jayegi toh devdas ban jayega 😆
Pen786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: inderjit cute

i am agree with u pen

ho thank you
awesomedisha thumbnail
yup ths right he should hav listened 2 her....sanyo apni marriage ki bare mai batana chati thi... prc ke pith pitche dunia ujar rahi hai....aur vo hai ki ghori ke sath lara hi ja raha hai... 😆 😆 😆
kudiya thumbnail
guys....I dont think sooooooo.......when you are going to save your own ones....you dont get time to listen to even those ones who are close to your heart..............ek raaja ke liye uskii praja hiin sab kuch hota hain....this was shown at the point................though he thought of his praja...he also promised her that he will defenitely meet her on pooranmaasi.........usne bharosa to diya naa....that is enough.......
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u !!

but i guess prithvi put his duty above his love !!!!

i loved the hug of prithvi & sanyo !!!
munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When I saw this scene I was surprised for a while. It was Prithvi who for Sanyogita will forget every thing after marriage..! but now when she came to him, he showed hurry that his praja needs him.
I think he should have listen Sanyogita at least and satisfied her. But that's ok he promised Sanyogita.
Pen786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

i agree with u !!

but i guess prithvi put his duty above his love !!!!

i loved the hug of prithvi & sanyo !!!

yes you r right

and i also love that scene 😳

rajat'n'mugdha thumbnail
I AGREE. I THINK PRC WAS BIT RUDE 2 SANYO BT HE DID RIGHT. PRITHVI KE LIYE USKI PRAJA IS IMP THAN SANYO. THIS SCENCE WAS REQUIRED BECAUSE AS PER HISTORY PRC TAKES HIS LOVE 4RM HER SWAYAMVAR. BT AS ON NOW PRC-SANYO KE BEECH SAB ALSET HAI AND SHE WON'T BE READY 4 SWAYAMVAR. SO TO CREATE BIT OF MISUNDERSTANDING AND LATER A BIG TWIST......I THINK SO. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???????????