Debate Mansion

Does Computer kill creativity in Children (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Golden iron

Golden iron

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Originally posted by Golden iron

gotta disagree

Chal_Phek_Mat LOL what an interesting ID Wink

yeah can get innovative even when using a computer, but I gotta say Golden Iron is also interesting, I was thinking that was gonna go 1,2,3 in the Iron seriesWink

Yes we should blame science for some issues that we have. Cleaner and better we are living, more complicated dieases we get. LOLLOLLOL, science is science bhai, bolo waise karega, clean to clean, polluted to polluted, disease complicated nahi hai, brain kam creative ho gaya hai sochneme ke hai kya cheezWink

Bit for kids to give them a dumb daabba called Computer is useless. I am blaming parents and kids and school and teacher who use computers in lower grade just for easy access. so you are blaming lack of creativity on the parts of adults also on the computers too ab unka bachpan me to computer nahi thaWink
As per me it makes their brain closed in a match box. Where as if taht box is opened it can light up their creativity, but computer is even drawing for you, why would they do any exploration???????????
 LOLLOLLOL sound like my grandma, she use to blame TV and cricketfor thisLOLLOLLOL look everyone turned out just fineWink
Hoep you are gettign the point Tongue yep loud and clearWink
Chandu RACKS

Chandu Rocks ClapClapClap Ofcourse Tongue and he still rocks LOLLOLLOL
For 1-2-3 series NAHHHH, Iron to hamesha is number one hai LOL
Wanted golden touch to get rust proof Wink

Computer to merre bachpan main bhi nahi tha Cry,
But i can see th edifference of creativity. We had to hand draw diagrams Cry (yeh baat aoor hai ki heart ke alawa koi aoor diagram mujhse sahi nahi banna Embarrassed) even draw maps etc and they kind of get engraved in the brain. Also while playing it used to indulge us more physically too. now computer games does show yoy shortcuts and soem tricks but a tender mind can be used in better ways by expolration and will be less creative indoor playing with a dabba LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Computer kill creativity in Children (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Golden iron

Golden iron

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

yeah can get innovative even when using a computer, but I gotta say Golden Iron is also interesting, I was thinking that was gonna go 1,2,3 in the Iron seriesWink

Kabhi socha woh 1,2,3 copyrighted bhi toh ho sakta haiTongueLOL

LOLLOLLOL AAb Gauri se kaun panga kaun le sakta hai, woh bhi jab woh  three in one hai WinkLOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Before computer children tried to solve creative and challenging math problems.

After computer children try to solve creative and challenging algorithms to hack into systems.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top