Vivaah

9th may updt:sujata-ragav marriage breaks

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Here's what happened,

Outside Kholie house:

Kuljeet says she can't accept the proposal….and everyone is shocked.....Ragav gets up and ask why?.....Sujata runs from there…

Sujata's room:

She runs to her room and lock herself up….then take off her bangles and throw them on to the dressing table….and lay down on the bed and starts crying…(jaga suna suna…from om shanti om plays)

Outside the Kholie house:

Mr. and Mrs. Trivadi gets up to leave…and ask Ragav to come but Ragav says I want to know why they are not happy with the relationship....Raj too ask the same question…Kuljeet ask him not to involve in their matters….Raj says sorry and leave.....he look at Trishna and goes inside….Ragav says but I have the right to ask why?.....Mr. Kholie says we have our personal problems…Mr. Trivadi says what ever it is we  don't need to know…Ragav says but dad…Mr. Trivadi says he can't give any more respect for these people …MRs. Trivadi try to talk to him but he doesn't listen…and they leave…

Trishna and Mansha says we have the right to know why did you do this…Mr. Kholie says he has to talk with Kuljeet and they walks in to the house…inside the house Trishna and Mansha ask for a reason from Mr.Khoile…Raj is watching….Mr. Kholie says he'll talk to them later…as she has to talk to kuljeet first…Sujata is shown crying….

Kuljeet's room:

Mr. Kholie says I know you haven't been crying for a while now that's why I brought you here…I know you can't cry in front of the kids…Kuljeet burst in to teats and stats crying….

On the road:

Ragav's mom says you are acting like this is our fault….Ragav says I never said that….Mr. Trivadi says before you say anything you need to know that I don't want any relationship with that family and you will not marry that girl…

In the living room:

Trishna knocks on her parents' bedroom door…and call out for Mr. Kholie…and says for the first time you are not answering out questions….please come out and give a explanation…Raj comes from behind and call her….Trishna apologize to the way Kuljeet behaved with him earlier…Raj says that's ok just because mom asked me to stay out of it I'm not going to I'll definitely get involved in this but not right now…he tell Trishna your questions are just increasing the problems in this house…this about how Kuljeet must've felt when she rejected the relationship that came to the door step…just let things be for today…because I don't think Kuljeet loves Sujata any less than she loves you guys….may be she has her reasons for saying no…Trishna agrees….

Girls' bed room:

Sujata is lying down and crying…Tanya and Mansha are watching her…Trishna comes there and give Sujata a towel and ask her to put it on her pillow because the pillow is wet…from her tears…she says we'll do a full investigation when we find out the reason for all this…we won't give up that easily…and Mr. Raj is right we have to be strong for our parents because they are shattered right now…Sujata get determined and get off the bed…Trishna says Sujata is the world's best sister…and they hug…  

Mr.Kholie / Kuljeet's room:

Kuljeet says let this door be closed like this…if it opens it should be  only after my death….Mr.Kholie ask her not to talk like that…Kuljeet says she can't see eye to eye with Sujata from now on as she took away all of her happiness…..Sujata comes and knocks on the door…Kuljeet says let the door be closed…Sujata ask them how could they leave her alone on a day like this…Mr. Kholie opens the door…Sujata says dad you don't need to diet and mom I'm not going to let you diet because more weight you gain the better you look…and ask them to come to dinner…Kuljeet refuses…Sujata says we all cried enough today and the guests have left and we have to move on with our life….

Ragav's home:

Ragav and parents are having dinner…Ragav says I request you dad…Mr.Trivadi says if you are about to request something about Kholie's then I do not want to listen...Ragav says dad is making decisions like he's in his office….Trivadi says that's not true I went to their home because you wanted me to…besides they have no class in front of us….no one knows who Mr.Kholie is….Mrs. Trivadi too says I was surprise to see their behavior too…we didn't even make any demands either….Mr. Trivadi says  what can we do if parents come in their own child's happiness…  

In the living room:

Everyone is sitting at the dinning table…..Mansha says there's too much salt in the food today…Tanya says may be someone's tears fell in there….Trishna and Raj make every one laugh by saying there 's too much of everything today…some one calls Trishna picks up…it's Ragav…Sujata answers and tell Ragav that there's nothing left to talk…Ragav tell Sujata not to be mean as they are not done yet.....Sujata hangs up saying they are having dinner so she'll call back….again someone calls and Trishna picks up…. Sujata says if it's for me tell the person I'll call back…Trishna says no it's for Tanya….Tanya gets scared…and reluctantly answer the phone.....it's Kanhiya he says I can here your heart beat to where I am right now…I tried so many times to call you….because the last time we met in the taxi I left my phone with you….I am in your room right now to take my phone back…why don't you come and help me find it…Tanya is shocked and scared…

Precap: Tanya goes to her room…and look for something then she starts crying and say something….Ragav come to see Sujata…and he brings a red sari for her….she's happy….but then she looks at him confused….

Today's epi rating 7.5/10 it was a very emotional episode...i felt bad for sujata...she has to put up with a lot becasue of asecret....and it's good to see trishna agreeing  with raj for once...

Please Use 'Thank You' button!Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

apg13Ishara1988Suman_264val0822charliecatesangeetapeg_pionneana1-Demi-shahsb_26

JasveerShastri Goldie
JasveerShastri
JasveerShastri

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update. Clap
-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged