forhead kiss discuss (Page 5)

Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

In-Sanity-Metis IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Power20

Yaar..whats the big fuss about? So he kissed her forehead..big deal..they are going to get married and are devoted to each other so a quick kiss on the forehead is shown as strenghtening their love in front of his friends.

Yes Triv ......... no big deal....... a peck on the forehead in front of family, friends ,relatives and employees......... its OK ...........Dead

It 's just the conservative mind of the likes of me who cant digest such a thing happening in 12th century........... Confused......... or for that matter in 21st century.

Seems Pri-San are much ahead of our times.

The scene would have been great if shot as P/S private moment.......... but lately they have graduated from a private limited to a public unlimited ....Confused

Edited by minnie2308 - 16 May 2008 at 12:34am
Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Yaar..whats the big fuss about? So he kissed her forehead..big deal..they are going to get married and are devoted to each other so a quick kiss on the forehead is shown as strenghtening their love in front of his friends.

Yes Triv ......... no big deal....... a peck on the forehead in front of family, friends ,relatives and employees......... its OK ...........Dead

It 's just the conservative mind of the likes of me who cant digest such a thing happening in 12th century........... Confused......... or for that matter in 21st century.

Seems Pri-San are much ahead of our times.

The scene would have been great if shot as P/S private moment.......... but lately they have graduated from a private limited to a public unlimited ....Confused

see we will se more kiss in prc but only alone  on in front of prc friend .Wink
In-Sanity-Metis IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Great replies Triv........... Khajuraho sculptures are in no way a depiction of social lifestyles of kings of those times........

Thers's nothing wrong with the scene ......... but as per my opinion its direction was tacky.... and lacked the appeal it was supposed to generate.Embarrassed........ perhaps because of the presence of audience. Me thinks the director could have done better.Unhappy

Me signing out of this discussion on the note that personal perceptions differ and each is entitled to their views Smile .

Edited by minnie2308 - 16 May 2008 at 9:18pm
Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Replies in colour

Originally posted by minnie2308

Yes Triv ......... no big deal....... a peck on the forehead in front of family, friends ,relatives and employees......... its OK ...........Dead  What family? He kissed her forehead in front of his friends and umm..5 soldiers..if you don't believe me watch the videoLOL After the kiss when PRC is leaving for war, we see 5 soldiers with the flag thingy trailing behind PRCLOL

It 's just the conservative mind of the likes of me who cant digest such a thing happening in 12th century........... Confused......... or for that matter in 21st century. How can you be sure that during that time, people were conservative? Actually I have read in books that people in 11th and 12th century were quite free..Don't believe me? Look at the sculptures made of certain ahem poses by the kings and sculptures for TEMPLES and caves and stuff.

India became conservative about public affection & women after the invasion by Ghori and his gang. That's when women were resticted and gaurded fiercely.

Seems Pri-San are much ahead of our times. Not really..the things I see in Mumbai....Tongue That forehead kiss was nothing compared to...LOL

The scene would have been great if shot as P/S private moment.......... but lately they have graduated from a private limited to a public unlimited ....Confused Yes, well PRC couldnot find a hidden palace in a jungle lol so he kissed her in front of his friends. LOL

And I don't agree that PRC-Sanyo have become public limited regarding their feelings. Just one forehead kiss in front of his friends and 5 soldiers cannot be out as public displayS of affection.

Chill outBig smile

Clap
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
realllllllyyyyyyy???????

ihv neva watched that dramam but woaaah

that's.....

heheheh

Go to top