Prithviraj Chauhan

India-Forums

   
Prithviraj Chauhan
Prithviraj Chauhan

forhead kiss discuss (Page 3)

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Joined: 18 September 2007
Posts: 2708

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

Originally posted by its me tan

 beautiful and utetrly impossible scene

firstly sanyo talking like that in public, secondly a kiss? in a public place ? between king nd his girlfrnd? in front of frnds, relatives and soldiers?

 come on they r not even married

its so unpredictable and totally utterly  unfaithful to history, hello its india of 12th century ad.


ya tan that why i was omg he kissed sanyogita infront of his frnds , samar and whole army i mean at that time couple dont hold hands infront of other and they kiss

 

I agree but actually the surya nandini scenes were too modern for that time.

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Joined: 26 August 2005
Posts: 12351

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

Originally posted by its me tan

 beautiful and utetrly impossible scene

firstly sanyo talking like that in public, secondly a kiss? in a public place ? between king nd his girlfrnd? in front of frnds, relatives and soldiers?

 come on they r not even married

its so unpredictable and totally utterly  unfaithful to history, hello its india of 12th century ad.


ya tan that why i was omg he kissed sanyogita infront of his frnds , samar and whole army i mean at that time couple dont hold hands infront of other and they kiss

 

I agree but actually the surya nandini scenes were too modern for that time.


overall it was cute scene i hope sagar show this type of romentic parts in other serials also
sanyoprithviraj Senior Member
sanyoprithviraj
sanyoprithviraj

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 515

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
the scene was quite cute.it was just a forehead kiss not a real one so what's the matter if he did it in front of his frnds.his frnds know abt his pyar and often tease him abt it.and we didn't live in that century so don't know wat hapnd then or not.
aur waise bhi agar yeh sab nahi dikhayenge aur juch zyada hi real rajkenge to hum hi jo yeh serial dekhte hai hum hi nahi dekhenge kyunki hame boring lagega.wat say? Smile
awesomedisha Senior Member
awesomedisha
awesomedisha

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 641

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanyoprithviraj

the scene was quite cute.it was just a forehead kiss not a real one so what's the matter if he did it in front of his frnds.his frnds know abt his pyar and often tease him abt it.and we didn't live in that century so don't know wat hapnd then or not.
aur waise bhi agar yeh sab nahi dikhayenge aur juch zyada hi real rajkenge to hum hi jo yeh serial dekhte hai hum hi nahi dekhenge kyunki hame boring lagega.wat say? Smile

yupEmbarrassed

***yashu*** Goldie
***yashu***
***yashu***

Joined: 30 June 2007
Posts: 1283

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

 beautiful and utetrly impossible scene

firstly sanyo talking like that in public, secondly a kiss? in a public place ? between king nd his girlfrnd? in front of frnds, relatives and soldiers?

 come on they r not even married

its so unpredictable and totally utterly  unfaithful to history, hello its india of 12th century ad.

i no,but its only a kiss on the forehead so i dont think that its that badLOL

kudiya Goldie
kudiya
kudiya

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 1321

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
wellllll kissing on forehead shows care........................it is meant for everyone...I mean between friends....and bor-sis and other relations................

so it doesn't matter...guys... Wink
munyr123 IF-Dazzler
munyr123
munyr123

Joined: 28 December 2007
Posts: 2677

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

Originally posted by pen_786

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

hehe 1 time in prc there was some kind of kiss Wink




yes that only i hope was see more kiss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOLit is not kekta show so dont hope anything




If it would be Kekta's show then also forget ki Sanyogita would marry Prithvi, and even if they would marry then they would have got divorced soon LOLLOL
But yeah, if Ashish Patel (the director of kk in past) would be then, then it could be sure to see lots of romantic scenes.
munyr123 IF-Dazzler
munyr123
munyr123

Joined: 28 December 2007
Posts: 2677

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

Originally posted by pen_786

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

Originally posted by pen_786

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

hehe 1 time in prc there was some kind of kiss Wink




yes that only i hope was see more kiss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOLit is not kekta show so dont hope anything






i am just hopeing  i now  sagar will  not show us Angry sagar

sagar present there story in beautiful way i mean prithvi sanyogita love story is so pure so sacred that u feel connected to there love story
and today i was like omg prithvi kiss sanyogita infront of his friends ,samar and his army


That's true ! True and pure love is sacred always...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Discuss Here ONLY

2 3 4 5

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 32   Views: 7668

*Shruti* 32 7668 02 March 2010 at 7:08am by surbhi1009
Discuss no.20

2 3

Author: Anonymous..   Replies: 16   Views: 1494

Anonymous.. 16 1494 23 December 2009 at 11:52am by meghaparti
Discuss PRC on Star One

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: meghaparti   Replies: 160   Views: 8652

meghaparti 160 8652 18 December 2009 at 4:21am by meghaparti
Discuss no.19

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Anonymous..   Replies: 78   Views: 4878

Anonymous.. 78 4878 24 September 2009 at 6:01am by iqra11
!@ happy Kiss And Makeup Day lol

Author: Anonymous..   Replies: 6   Views: 365

Anonymous.. 6 365 31 August 2009 at 3:58am by meghaparti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Prithviraj Chauhan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index