Posted: 15 years ago
😆
Originally posted by: pen_786

you don now every thing is fair in love & war so he can
 any were 😉

hmmmm.....sare bachche bade ho rahi hai.........😉😆

meghaparti thumbnail
yah pen that was a very cool scene bahut dino baad kuch aacha dekne ko mila PRC mein warn us ghori ki gandi shakal dekne padte thi har baar...Hmmmmmmmm A refresing change 😆
LeadNitrate thumbnail

beautiful and utetrly impossible scene

firstly sanyo talking like that in public, secondly a kiss? in a public place ? between king nd his girlfrnd? in front of frnds, relatives and soldiers?

come on they r not even married

its so unpredictable and totally utterly  unfaithful to history, hello its india of 12th century ad.

Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: its me tan

firstly sanyo talking like that in public, secondly a kiss? in a public place ? between king nd his girlfrnd? in front of frnds, relatives and soldiers?

its so unpredictable and totally utterly  unfaithful to history, hello its india of 12th century ad.

i said you did not read
Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: its me tan

ya tan that why i was omg he kissed sanyogita infront of his frnds , samar and whole army i mean at that time couple dont hold hands infront of other and they kiss
I thought it was cute..to hell with the audience
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

ya tan that why i was omg he kissed sanyogita infront of his frnds , samar and whole army i mean at that time couple dont hold hands infront of other and they kiss

I agree but actually the surya nandini scenes were too modern for that time.

Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

I agree but actually the surya nandini scenes were too modern for that time.

overall it was cute scene i hope sagar show this type of romentic parts in other serials also
sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the scene was quite cute.it was just a forehead kiss not a real one so what's the matter if he did it in front of his frnds.his frnds know abt his pyar and often tease him abt it.and we didn't live in that century so don't know wat hapnd then or not.
aur waise bhi agar yeh sab nahi dikhayenge aur juch zyada hi real rajkenge to hum hi jo yeh serial dekhte hai hum hi nahi dekhenge kyunki hame boring lagega.wat say? 😊
awesomedisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

the scene was quite cute.it was just a forehead kiss not a real one so what's the matter if he did it in front of his frnds.his frnds know abt his pyar and often tease him abt it.and we didn't live in that century so don't know wat hapnd then or not.
aur waise bhi agar yeh sab nahi dikhayenge aur juch zyada hi real rajkenge to hum hi jo yeh serial dekhte hai hum hi nahi dekhenge kyunki hame boring lagega.wat say? 😊

yup😳