Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sita11

FOLKS!! i am loving this anas & sheetal pair soooooooooooooooooooo much !!!πŸ˜›

now it seems both are comfy with each other !!πŸ˜›

on tht day on sbs they both were looking sooooooooooooo cute together!!!😳

I know Sita...they are getting comfortable with each and we get to see that in the scenes they act together. I think their jodi is really goodπŸ˜ƒ

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Power20

I know Sita...they are getting comfortable with each and we get to see that in the scenes they act together. I think their jodi is really goodπŸ˜ƒ

yeah!!! their jodi is superb!!!😳

luking forwrd to their mandir meet !! 😳

Originally posted by: sita11

yeah!!! their jodi is superb!!!😳

luking forwrd to their mandir meet !! 😳

Me too! Actually I am a hopeless romanticπŸ˜† so I am hoping ki kal hi war khatam ho and then PRC, Sanyo se milne chala jaye😳

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

Yaar..whats the big fuss about? So he kissed her forehead..big deal..they are going to get married and are devoted to each other so a quick kiss on the forehead is shown as strenghtening their love in front of his friends.

Yes Triv ......... no big deal....... a peck on the forehead in front of family, friends ,relatives and employees......... its OK ...........🀒

It 's just the conservative mind of the likes of me who cant digest such a thing happening in 12th century........... πŸ˜•......... or for that matter in 21st century.

Seems Pri-San are much ahead of our times.

The scene would have been great if shot as P/S private moment.......... but lately they have graduated from a private limited to a public unlimited ....πŸ˜•

Edited by minnie2308 - 15 years ago
Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Yes Triv ......... no big deal....... a peck on the forehead in front of family, friends ,relatives and employees......... its OK ...........🀒

It 's just the conservative mind of the likes of me who cant digest such a thing happening in 12th century........... πŸ˜•......... or for that matter in 21st century.

Seems Pri-San are much ahead of our times.

The scene would have been great if shot as P/S private moment.......... but lately they have graduated from a private limited to a public unlimited ....πŸ˜•

see we will se more kiss in prc but only alone  on in front of prc friend .πŸ˜‰

Replies in colour

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Yes Triv ......... no big deal....... a peck on the forehead in front of family, friends ,relatives and employees......... its OK ...........🀒  What family? He kissed her forehead in front of his friends and umm..5 soldiers..if you don't believe me watch the videoπŸ˜† After the kiss when PRC is leaving for war, we see 5 soldiers with the flag thingy trailing behind PRCπŸ˜†

It 's just the conservative mind of the likes of me who cant digest such a thing happening in 12th century........... πŸ˜•......... or for that matter in 21st century. How can you be sure that during that time, people were conservative? Actually I have read in books that people in 11th and 12th century were quite free..Don't believe me? Look at the sculptures made of certain ahem poses by the kings and sculptures for TEMPLES and caves and stuff.

India became conservative about public affection & women after the invasion by Ghori and his gang. That's when women were resticted and gaurded fiercely.

Seems Pri-San are much ahead of our times. Not really..the things I see in Mumbai....πŸ˜› That forehead kiss was nothing compared to...πŸ˜†

The scene would have been great if shot as P/S private moment.......... but lately they have graduated from a private limited to a public unlimited ....πŸ˜• Yes, well PRC couldnot find a hidden palace in a jungle lol so he kissed her in front of his friends. πŸ˜†

And I don't agree that PRC-Sanyo have become public limited regarding their feelings. Just one forehead kiss in front of his friends and 5 soldiers cannot be out as public displayS of affection.

Chill outπŸ˜ƒ

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great replies Triv........... Khajuraho sculptures are in no way a depiction of social lifestyles of kings of those times........

Thers's nothing wrong with the scene ......... but as per my opinion its direction was tacky.... and lacked the appeal it was supposed to generate.😳........ perhaps because of the presence of audience. Me thinks the director could have done better.πŸ˜”

Me signing out of this discussion on the note that personal perceptions differ and each is entitled to their views 😊 .

Edited by minnie2308 - 15 years ago
Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
realllllllyyyyyyy???????

ihv neva watched that dramam but woaaah

that's.....

heheheh
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can anybody upload the pic or the clip plz?