"Shabbir at Star Parivaar Awards 2008"

linkin_vonsky Goldie
linkin_vonsky
linkin_vonsky

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Macho men at Star Parivaar Awards
Friday, May 9 2008

Anas Rashid
Star Parivaar's macho men, Shabbir Ahluwalia (Milind of Kayamath), Anas Rashid (Prithviraj of Prithviraj Chauhan), Shaleen Bhanot (Madan of Sangam) and Hussain Kuwajerwala (Sumit of Kumkum-Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan) are geared up to give a power-packed performance on racy Bollywood tunes in the upcoming Star Parivaar Awards.

Avid STAR Plus viewers will have an exclusive chance to watch their favourite macho men perform dangerous and entertaining acts as they depict a war between the good and the evil.

Displaying their hot chiseled bodies, television's favourite heroes don a new avataar with interesting costumes to match their performances!

STAR Parivaar Awards coming soon only on STAR Plus.

Source: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/spec ials/2008/macho-men-star-parivaar-awards-090508.html

Hottest hunks on TV come together
Shabbir, Hussain, Shaleen, Anas to perform at Star Parivaar Awards
By Afsha Khan May 09, 2008

It's only during Star Parivaar Awards that all our favourite TV stars come out and have a gala time together. Recently we brought to you a list of all the nominees. This time the hottest of TV hunks will be performing a powerful song rendition to entertain all their fans.

We spoke with some of these hunks to get you more details about which songs they will be performing for us and here's what we found out....

Shabbir Ahluwalia

Ladies, this man has the sauciest voice we've heard in a long time. And he's quite down to earth too!
The actor's performance hasn't been finalised as yet since he's been really really busy with his shoots. Regardless, this modest Joe is fine with whatever comes his way.

"I don't know which songs I will be performing and whom I will be performing with," says Shabbir. "I'll have a better idea tomorrow I suppose because I'm going to meet the concerned people today."
So we don't know what this hunk is going to have us grooving to but which of his 'competitors' is he looking forward to grooving with?

Once again he says, "I don't know. Anyone is fine with me. I don't have any hang ups."

Source: http://www.buzz18.com/slideshow.php?id=55461&slideid=1#s lideshow

Edited by linkin_vonsky - 09 May 2008 at 1:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeebsPourQuoiifyaa-Mink-MythicalMothMonu-SunNaayipeea2zahid

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
im happy shabbo gets to perfom,,but i still wished that i see shachi perform 2gether Unhappy...so does that mean we get to see him bare chasted Wink

Edited by ify101 - 09 May 2008 at 10:28am
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Wow I am so looking forward to see his performance. I am expecting SHACHI performance but as long as he is not dancing with other babes ( especially that Ghosh girl) I am happy.
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
oh god m so xcited 2 shabbo performingEmbarrassed
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Big smileno words is coming out of me right now,so more happy face to help me outBig smile
sum2005 IF-Rockerz
sum2005
sum2005

Deactivated on request

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
WOW shabbo performming at SPA,that too in costumes so his new hair style is to suit his costumes,,,,whom ishe lifting in his arms as it is his trademark.....hussian or that sangam guy or prthiviraj guy. LOL .

Hope Panchi to performs in that with shabbo. Embarrassed
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sum2005

WOW shabbo performming at SPA,that too in costumes so his new hair style is to suit his costumes,,,,whom ishe lifting in his arms as it is his trademark.....hussian or that sangam guy or prthiviraj guy. LOL .

Hope Panchi to performs in that with shabbo. Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOL chup sumu, hansforth he is not going to loft any guy or girl but Panchi. I mean he better

Edited by petem - 09 May 2008 at 10:41am
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
sumu starplus macho men r goin 2 perform
how cud u xpect panchi 2 b a part of da show LOL
well do u think she is a machomen?????????? LOL

Go to top