Kkaoon's Fake Mother!

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
So, she is the fake. I wonder who put her in like this. she must need money a lot. I still think she is devi's daughter. it is good her signatures got erased. I wonder who did this. Rahul should know the truth and about the culprit. He should hate Naina and his family and get kakoon back. I know it won't happen but there may be little hope. let's see  what will kakoon and aman will do now to get back at Naina?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i think naina would hav sent tat female n kakoon wont tell this to rahul but aman wil go n taunt to rahul,
then rahul wil feel guilty ,n then starts the misunderstandin bwt them,i wish it happens 😃
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my bet is on naina and only naina 99% 😆 😆 ...i dont think there is anyone else in KDMH wiht such shaatri brain 😆 😆 ......
and my 1% bet on naina ki amma...she looked a little suspicious to me today....
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sure it is Naina. Can't wait to watch the episode.
ShinyGirl thumbnail
devi can also do it... cos she loves naina so much
najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

my bet is on naina and only naina 99% 😆 😆 ...i dont think there is anyone else in KDMH wiht such shaatri brain 😆 😆 ......

I agree with you, why did she get so annoyed and angry when she heard Kakoon's name, and then so happy hearing she left? I thought she was a little sympathetic and felt guilty about what happened to Kakoon. Then her mother calls, so she maybe Kakoon's mother after all.

Anyways I am so happy.  😊

pinky917 thumbnail
i think it is naina too...i think with devi's mom coming we will get to know that devi is kakoon's mother.
smitzz thumbnail
We all were right abt that woman being fake. I think it could be Naina or even Devi who sent her to Kakoon. Or maybe Maa-beti are together in this

Yeah..with Devi's mother's entry, it would be revealed that Kakoon is indeed Devi's daughter. Edited by Mikayla - 15 years ago
khan-anam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: booosi

i agree with you 😊 😊 😊