Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

help sandeep to manao urmi :) (Page 6)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

hey friends, dont lose patience so fast. i mean yes the show needs to buck up...in the present scenario there is the risk of losing vewership....but i still have hope as long as varun is involved in the writing department.

we need more romance, comedy and also the old characters shud be back. they shud bring back the other couple zoya-vaibhav.

IF is the perfect platform for the serial writers to understand the likes and dislikes of viewers....they shud visit us often to understand the trend.
yes they should............Smile

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha_07

I feel like we're in some groundhog day type scenario - going over the same topic over & over..I wonder if anyone out there has thought about the future of chabi as much as we have!
There is absolutely nothing to attract new viewers at the moment:
A good looking, charismatic lead pair? Well, one half is but she's not around a lot. The other half was goodlooking, but is in desperate need of an hair & attitude makeover.
A continuing story? Well, sort of, but only if you know the full history and can keep watching to see how it all turns out
Comedy elements? Yup, but random and not always there. However, catch one and you won't stop laughing for days!

So what exactly would a new viewer get hooked onto? Pammi & Sukha? Ouch
totally agree with u, like sonia said, u said it dufe..........i hope it gets better soon.........Ouch
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Sonia, I know exactly what you mean. A key driver for watching the last couple of epis has been to be here & take part in the discussions. Like I said, the virtual CG currently has much more attraction than the reel one...I would miss our interactions much more than watching the epis these days... Embarrassed Big smile

exactly...otherwise given the timings i might have simply caught the repeat on sunday night.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by shahmeg

I had actually hoped that "Urmi feeding Sandeepbabu" meant that literally! Embarrassed (like in the Diwali episode when she feeds him the prasad..she expected he would have taken it from her instead he allowed her to feed it to him!) *sigh*!
That would have made up for the long hair!!!
Virtual CG is definitely more appealing than the reel-one these days!
, thats my fav sceneDay Dreaming.......sigh..........yes i want see more of those scenes.....Embarrassed

one of my favorites too...esp after he didnt allow her to put the tika....btw in that scene when he left the food she could have forced him to complete it...now that would have given us something to discuss. instead he didnt even reply and she accepted that...urmi was never such a doormat and sandeep has been more sensitive even at his worst behavior.

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by shahmeg

I had actually hoped that "Urmi feeding Sandeepbabu" meant that literally! Embarrassed (like in the Diwali episode when she feeds him the prasad..she expected he would have taken it from her instead he allowed her to feed it to him!) *sigh*!
That would have made up for the long hair!!!
Virtual CG is definitely more appealing than the reel-one these days!
, thats my fav sceneDay Dreaming.......sigh..........yes i want see more of those scenes.....Embarrassed

one of my favorites too...esp after he didnt allow her to put the tika....btw in that scene when he left the food she could have forced him to complete it...now that would have given us something to discuss. instead he didnt even reply and she accepted that...urmi was never such a doormat and sandeep has been more sensitive even at his worst behavior.

agree..........urmis a fighter....n sandeep fights for the world dud.........how silly is that? i mean fine, live for others, mushkil say koyee mila hai, wasay the way he is, i dont think he would even have cared if urmis hadnt forced him to confess......hes has disappointed me a lot.........Angry...im totally off him,..monus u can keep him........Angry
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

I feel like we're in some groundhog day type scenario - going over the same topic over & over..I wonder if anyone out there has thought about the future of chabi as much as we have!
There is absolutely nothing to attract new viewers at the moment:
A good looking, charismatic lead pair? Well, one half is but she's not around a lot. The other half was goodlooking, but is in desperate need of an hair & attitude makeover.
A continuing story? Well, sort of, but only if you know the full history and can keep watching to see how it all turns out
Comedy elements? Yup, but random and not always there. However, catch one and you won't stop laughing for days!

So what exactly would a new viewer get hooked onto? Pammi & Sukha? Ouch

u said it. but what can we do when they simply ignore such sane viewers..

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:46am | IP Logged
u all r right, but what we need right now is a makeover for sandy.otherwise..i dont know...i might just drop out....i will be here....but then it would be my job not a passion...... Ouch
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
He is just being stubborn my dear, thats all!!!..and costing aek chabhi a hell of alot because of his stubbornness..if i were his wife i would have dragged him in the car to a parlour!!!!..or then simply cut it off while he is asleep!!!!!

Go to top