India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

help sandeep to manao urmi :) (Page 5)

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
You know i have just come across an article which said Bhabhi is going off air!!!..because of low TRP's.and mainly to make way for new shows..and obviously starplus is scared of Ekta because frankly in the afternoon slot its Karam Apna Apna that should be the one to go off air!!!..i mean i have been watching both these since a month or two...thats my view..but what i am trying to point out is that if Aek Chabhi doesent buck up....i wont be surprised if it has the same fate as Bhabhi..i mean with Ektas new show Mahabharat coming in July ..i heard its going to be aired Fri-Sat..now i really cant help feeling star plus wont give them loads of time to buck up!!!....dont they get it..lessons are not working!!!!....people want pure entertainment filled with masala romance and everything else.......these are my feelings!!!!

Edited by sonia77 - 10 May 2008 at 2:54pm

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Sonia, you're not wrong..however Ekta's MB is showing on 9x and not Star (thankfully). Still, Chabi & Taurus need to put in some work to attract audience...
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Thats good then..at least it wont effect aek chabhi..but yes they do need to buck up!!!...we guys are all biased so we will watch it anyway and we will comment on we liked and didnt like anyway...but i am afraid like Shreya said the present scenario in Aek Chabhi is definitely not going to attract new viewers....they need to change something!!!!
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I feel like we're in some groundhog day type scenario - going over the same topic over & over..I wonder if anyone out there has thought about the future of chabi as much as we have!
There is absolutely nothing to attract new viewers at the moment:
A good looking, charismatic lead pair? Well, one half is but she's not around a lot. The other half was goodlooking, but is in desperate need of an hair & attitude makeover.
A continuing story? Well, sort of, but only if you know the full history and can keep watching to see how it all turns out
Comedy elements? Yup, but random and not always there. However, catch one and you won't stop laughing for days!

So what exactly would a new viewer get hooked onto? Pammi & Sukha? Ouch

Edited by Nisha_07 - 10 May 2008 at 3:10pm
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Nisha..you just said it!!!!..and you are right..we just keep going round in circles!!!..anyway let us remain entertained here if Aek Chabhi has stopped doing that to us!!! Wink
shahmeg Groupbie
shahmeg
shahmeg

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I had actually hoped that "Urmi feeding Sandeepbabu" meant that literally! Embarrassed (like in the Diwali episode when she feeds him the prasad..she expected he would have taken it from her instead he allowed her to feed it to him!) *sigh*!
That would have made up for the long hair!!!
Virtual CG is definitely more appealing than the reel-one these days!
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
hey friends, dont lose patience so fast. i mean yes the show needs to buck up...in the present scenario there is the risk of losing vewership....but i still have hope as long as varun is involved in the writing department.

we need more romance, comedy and also the old characters shud be back. they shud bring back the other couple zoya-vaibhav.

IF is the perfect platform for the serial writers to understand the likes and dislikes of viewers....they shud visit us often to understand the trend.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahmeg

I had actually hoped that "Urmi feeding Sandeepbabu" meant that literally! Embarrassed (like in the Diwali episode when she feeds him the prasad..she expected he would have taken it from her instead he allowed her to feed it to him!) *sigh*!
That would have made up for the long hair!!!
Virtual CG is definitely more appealing than the reel-one these days!
, thats my fav sceneDay Dreaming.......sigh..........yes i want see more of those scenes.....Embarrassed

Go to top