Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
i have even send msg to sidharts friend, that PLZZZZZZZZZZ ask him to cut his hair......lets see what he has to say.....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
btw talking of siddharth i feel the quality of the romantic scenes were better when he was around as the director.
Fazila~ thumbnail
hmmmmmmm.....i convay the msg hehehehehhe 😆 😉
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shreya..you are right....there is definitely no spice the way it used to be!!!..why ??..i cant understand ..they should be making the most of this couple..they are obviously not in a mood to do that....
Fazila~ thumbnail
over all the serial is going gr8, only something wrong with u/s s chemistry........
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

over all the serial is going gr8, only something wrong with u/s s chemistry........

Something very wrong!!!it just doesent seem to be happening between them anymore..i mean if at all...they are hardly there together!!!..do they not get along..it ocurred to me because sometimes if you dont get along well with your co stars its difficult to do good scenes together!!!...Edited by sonia77 - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i thought of that but why would they suddenly stop getting along after the confession? unless they had a fight...even during astitva varun and niki aneja had a fight because he was devoting lots of time to nach baliye and that was upseting her schedules.
Nisha_07 thumbnail
So now maybe he's had a fight with Suhasi because of her filming schedule?
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Well if that's the case, Varun, Suhasi, sort yourselves out! Shake hands & be friends already 😛 cause it's starting to affect Sandeep & Urmi..Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Well if that's the case, Varun, Suhasi, sort yourselves out! Shake hands & be friends already 😛 cause it's starting to affect Sandeep & Urmi..

yes, and for that she needs to be there first. she is hardly seen - with or without him in CG lately..