India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

why?????............not true frnz??

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Well no doubt that da current track is really funny........bt there is one thing i didn't lyk!!Cry

Before bashing me jst read wot i didn't lyk..........

y were the interns makin fun of amy instead of helpin him..........mayb 4 his hair or the clothes thingie(no offence!)

Well it is ok dat they were laughin bt pic takin thin ws lyk......it made me angryAngry(no offence)

I don't mean dat they were wrong bt wot came 2 ma mind ws dat when Ridz got her face black with da towel which amy gave her in one of the old epis,Anji,Atul n others didn't make fun bt helped her lyk!

Also,when ridz became the intern first they gave a party n second time gave chocolates n stuff........n when amy became da intern....they were lyk how?!?i don't mean that i don't lyk ridz.....i lyk her n i ws happy bt at da sme tym i was sad for amyCry

When sum1 needs help they go to amy bt wen he needs helps then wat??Example amy helped muskaan in such a big way!!

Well that's wat i felt.................dunno abt u.........plz read n comment!!

P.S-I do not intend to go against a character bt jst told wat i felt.No offence!!

Mods can close the topic if it is unessential!Smile

Edited by yashika_dmgfan - 09 May 2008 at 9:36am

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Wat ppl..............33 views no reply?? Cry
U feel sumthin atleast.......

Edited by yashika_dmgfan - 09 May 2008 at 9:37am
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
umm...no, dats probably bcz hes a guy...actly no, I dnt think its bcz of dat...wen ridz had her face black den all she needed was a towel...but armaan needs clothes, n none of d oder interns clothes wud fit him...n as for making fun , dey had laughed at ridz 2...n as for taking d pic thing...i wud hav done dat 2...u kno evn if it as emabraasing atd tym, it will b a fond memory...sumthing u wud always recallas as dose wer d days...so i think its a norm...n it happens a lot in real lyf...
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sournsweet

umm...no, dats probably bcz hes a guy...actly no, I dnt think its bcz of dat...wen ridz had her face black den all she needed was a towel...but armaan needs clothes, n none of d oder interns clothes wud fit him...n as for making fun , dey had laughed at ridz 2...n as for taking d pic thing...i wud hav done dat 2...u kno evn if it as emabraasing atd tym, it will b a fond memory...sumthing u wud always recallas as dose wer d days...so i think its a norm...n it happens a lot in real lyf...

gud1!u made me change my mind...........thnx!!

sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
glad u got over ur gussa Smile
Heyybabyydolll Goldie
Heyybabyydolll
Heyybabyydolll

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sournsweet

yup yup yup..agri wit her!!!!!!Embarrassed

-harika- Goldie
-harika-
-harika-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
arey yaar, dost mazaak nahi udaayenge tho aur kaun udaayega!! just a part of their masti. u forgot how many times armaan made fun of other interns, he helps them too, but very naughty, isnt he? n now their main aim is to bring the old armaan back, though atul n ridz know he is back to his old games, others donno, so they'll obviously try to be funny. n the pic thing, i wud have definitely done that if i was there, infact many of us wud do that, click a pic n tease them later, mazaa ayega aise chidaane mein!! Big smile
priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Armi is just the sweetest guy and i'm sure he doesn't mind others making fun of him cos he's a big prankster himself and knows how to take a joke as a joke, so the interns don't worry about him much, anyway if i was there i would have done the same thing too, but not cos it was funny but cos its Armi and i want to have as many pics of him as possible Embarrassed

Go to top