•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

As we've all seen what happend between Ranvir-Sonia [Rania] ...I think theres much more that is hidden than we know...I am exteremly doubtful of this Sonia character, and I don't know why, but I think theres much more behind all this than what we presume๐Ÿค”

^ didnt Ranvir's project thing he was doing in US started about a month ago, and he said he met Sonia around the project time, so this must be a whirlwind romance and Ranvir is head over heels in love

Maybe Sonia knows Rajvansh's are a rich family, she's definately got the son now
Originally posted by desigrl05

As we've all seen what happend between Ranvir-Sonia [Rania] ...I think theres much more that is hidden than we know...I am exteremly doubtful of this Sonia character, and I don't know why, but I think theres much more behind all this than what we presume๐Ÿค”

I too doubt her character
well there is a link about Sonia charatcer posted muralidharan..

i think she is the other avni in rajvansh parivar.

Originally posted by Eva JQ

well there is a link about Sonia charatcer posted muralidharan..

i think she is the other avni in rajvansh parivar.

i totally said that in another post!
^I agree with Jhanvi & Lennie, something surely is fishy! I second what Lennie said though, I had the same thought! ๐Ÿค”
oh my.. I should type * posted by Muralidharan99 *.. My keyboard is not working properly. need to buy a new one ๐Ÿ˜•
agreed with you guys... I think she knows his family is rich but not really sure if she is really interested in Ranvir or his wealth. BUT.. if she wants a huge chunk of Rajvansh wealth, she'll go for Aalekh when he becomes normal ๐Ÿ˜ณ

dont like to say this, even her clothes for the function is not appropriate... too low and revealing ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† and i think Vasu doesnt like her clothes ๐Ÿ˜†
well she is from America and apparently she was born and brought up there so.... well I like her alot dunno why though.