India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

What i liked and what ididnt like??

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Hi friends, after a longgggggggg............ time, i finally got to see aek chaib on TV, n wow what fun it is to watch it on tv.......maza aagaya.....

What i liked.......

1.They all choose babu jee to find the right person to hand the money too..

2.Sigh....sad to see that the cgians eyes shine for money....it shows money can change anyone....but ppl like sandy...Tongue

3.Urmi feeding sandeep babu......EmbarrassedWink

4. Jugle buttering babu jee for money

5.Rahoul after babu jee , jugle coming in spoiling it for him heheheheh........

6. Narish buttering his dad to talk to babu jee.....lol....

7. Pammi and Sukha jee also talking baout this.sigh they all want money......Pammi is worried all the money doesnt go to Sujata hehehheheLOL

8. For a change the only hot topic in CG is money money money....

9.Sujata is worried all the money doesnt go to Pammi......ufffffffff.........Tongue

10. hahahha.......oh MAN now the perfect couple of CG are fighting.....ie, Saurab n muwah.......this u have to see.....LOLMuwah tells him, go to office and eat the office ppls brain hahahahha.........

11.Sandeep is trying to talk to the rich guys manager....n says tamash daikhnay ka bohat shaunk hai......sandeep tells the secretary that what if i give u that money, what will u do? he also didnt have the ans.........sandeep knows somethings not right.........

12.They all after babu jee with their plans for the money.....poor babu jee

13.Mushu asks babu jee to buy the cricket team babu jee things he says girgit hahahahha...........Rahoul n jugley start to fight with mushu n says its not ur money ur a tenant.....n mushu cries n says, money has changed our relation....Confused

14.Bashir and juglays grand dad r talking n saying eveyrones after babu jee for money....money is bad...lol....they both also start to fight......wow....this epi they all start to fight... looks like a loki epi.......

15.Again U/S scene.......n this u have to see what happens...money plays its part n ........Ouch

16.Babu jee scolds sandeep for getting him in trouble.....n says dont worry ill think of something....

17... hehehehhe yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!! babu jee finally chooses a person n hands the chq to sandeep.......Embarrassedsujata is very happy........LOL

18.Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sandeep gives the money to Prime ministers fund for drought in some part of India.......awwww......

19. the best part........they all return to their ownself.....Lal was the real sidhart .....well...see it u will understand, again a lesson?????LOL

Toooooooo lonng...well like i said after al ong time i saw it live..........Wink

What i didnt like???

Nothing...............Wink comments.........Tongue

Edited by Fazila~ - 09 May 2008 at 9:25am

x.Heena.x Goldie
x.Heena.x
x.Heena.x

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ooooo wow...cnt w8 to see the epi now...specially to see the us scenes...
adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
It was really a very nice episode. 3 crores can make anyone's head reel. what i liked most is that everyone reacted acoording to his/her character. the episode was very well written.
but in spite of all the mutual fights, they remained steadfast in their trust and respect towards shuklaji and his decision making capability.
and hats off to sandeep. he has made all sandeep fans proud.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

It was really a very nice episode. 3 crores can make anyone's head reel. what i liked most is that everyone reacted acoording to his/her character. the episode was very well written.
but in spite of all the mutual fights, they remained steadfast in their trust and respect towards shuklaji and his decision making capability.
and hats off to sandeep. he has made all sandeep fans proud.
welcome to the channel.............yes, sandy made us proud........Embarrassed...but then we all knew he would do something like this.......i hope that sidhart would hire him......
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
u forgot one point fazi...when everyone was clapping for sandy rasik was the only one not smiling.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
im gonna make a thread of it......... Wink Tongue
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I spotted that too, I was watching for Rasik's reaction and at no point was he a happy man.

More hope for a full-on Sandy-Urmi-Rasik story next week?
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i hope so too..........im glad they showed them twice today.........hehehhe......... Wink

Go to top