Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

Is it good to make dravid captain..??

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hey guys
I totally think making dravid captain was Wrong decision...since whenever dravid  is captain he gets EXTREMEly worked up tensed and gets soo much under pressure and doesnt play well.For the team to get dravid's 100% it would have been better to make someone like boucher the captain since he can give his 100% even when he is under pressure.

As it is BRC are going thru tough times ... i think it would be vise to ask dravid to  not be the captain.

Just my point of view..No offence meant! I really want dravid to smash and hit....

sneha

Shikhoo IF-Rockerz
Shikhoo
Shikhoo

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I think u r right Rahul must be provided somr space to concentrate on his batting.........

captain cud be someone else........
*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
True..hez an amazing player when he isnt the captain....
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Yesterday in the match..the turning point..ws..wen he brought himself..to play..n he ws playing slowly..dat turned..the match..
Yeah even I agree..tht he is at his best wen he is not the captain..He is such a class player Smile ..bt now he is the..captain..so it's ok.I don't think dey can sack him out of captaincy..unless he wnts it Embarrassed
*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
The prob is dravid is soo pressurized he cant play well...They can sack him if they sack charu sharma
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged
agree with u..
Dravid gets tooo tensed and this affects his batting...
in T20, u need a captain who keeps his cool in pressure situations and can play acc to the situation..
that doesnt seem the case with Dravid...

I think the ideal captain RCB could get (especially in these tough times) is Misbah-ul-Haq...
I say that coz I've seen his captaincy in T20 as well as one day matches...He is an ideal captain for crunch situations... and everyone knows his batting ability.. he could have been a great choice..
but I think he is probably not considered for the job there (and also here in this threadLOL) coz none of u have seen his captaincy skills..!!
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged
agree with u..
Dravid gets tooo tensed and this affects his batting...
in T20, u need a captain who keeps his cool in pressure situations and can play acc to the situation..
that doesnt seem the case with Dravid...

I think the ideal captain RCB could get (especially in these tough times) is Misbah-ul-Haq...
I say that coz I've seen his captaincy in T20 as well as one day matches...He is an ideal captain for crunch situations... and everyone knows his batting ability.. he could have been a great choice..
but I think he is probably not considered for the job there (and also here in this threadLOL) coz none of u have seen his captaincy skills..!!
Leo IF-Dazzler
Leo
Leo

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I am kinda neutral in my opinion. The thing is when he plays well, the team plays horribly and when he plays bad, the team plays good but still they don't manage to win.

About the pressure part, if he has chosen the post of captain, he knows that he has to go through a lot of pressure. He could have turned down the post if he wanted too.

I don't think he or the team is bad. Its just that er..I don't know...maybe they aren't lucky enough?

Go to top