BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Its better if it broke right now..but then later..Right?๐Ÿ˜†

No!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

umm your text is wrong it is soposed to be edward loves manai!!!
but great aviz ๐Ÿ‘

I think NOT
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallika_14

omgg..mind-blowin icins..i love dem all..keep it up snigdhaaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks Mallika jaan!!
me12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey heres a picture of the converse..its a different 1..i couldnt find the other 1..

Edited by me12345 - 15 years ago
me12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can u like do something cool 2 that converswe pictre..sorry 4 putting it twice =/
..u know ..like something cool..weird...punkish style...
i dunno =]
marvelous.malks thumbnail
I dont remember if i commented my chickita ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† but u KNOWWWWW i love it. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BengaliChica92

Hey hon here you go

Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am *speechlesssssssss*!! It is amazinggggggggggg singhdaaaaaaaaa... i dont have words to tell you howwwwwwwwwww much i loveddddddddddddd itt!!!! Specially the way u made red color to stand out!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ that too her red hairrโ˜บ๏ธ I love it sooo much! You know we believe that the moment her hair is reddest...its the time she blushes the most!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ (well know its silly๐Ÿ˜†but o well...) and i think in this siggie its the reddest๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh i am just fidaaaa over itt... I am actually speechless!! I am getting gooses all over meee!! Hey bhaggu...u rock singhdaaaa... i am losing words!!! It is my most fav. siggie on this pic soo farrr...trust meeeeeeeee i love it like anythingggg...and wish i could find words to describe this siggie!! It's is pure beauty!๐Ÿ˜ณ And that black and white effect u gave to pic is siggies make its all the more beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ just one word... Masha-Allah!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ It is just amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ love yaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— and keep rocking!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love,๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nitz

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancy_89

Snigdha just brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

lol...thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *nitz_rocks*

Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am *speechlesssssssss*!! It is amazinggggggggggg singhdaaaaaaaaa... i dont have words to tell you howwwwwwwwwww much i loveddddddddddddd itt!!!! Specially the way u made red color to stand out!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ that too her red hairrโ˜บ๏ธ I love it sooo much! You know we believe that the moment her hair is reddest...its the time she blushes the most!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ (well know its silly๐Ÿ˜†but o well...) and i think in this siggie its the reddest๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh i am just fidaaaa over itt... I am actually speechless!! I am getting gooses all over meee!! Hey bhaggu...u rock singhdaaaa... i am losing words!!! It is my most fav. siggie on this pic soo farrr...trust meeeeeeeee i love it like anythingggg...and wish i could find words to describe this siggie!! It's is pure beauty!๐Ÿ˜ณ And that black and white effect u gave to pic is siggies make its all the more beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ just one word... Masha-Allah!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ It is just amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ love yaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— and keep rocking!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love,๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nitz

Ohh Myy Allah!!
Thank you Thank You Thank you Thank you thank you!!
๐Ÿค—I can probably thank you 100times and it still wont be enough....โ˜บ๏ธ
That was sooooooooo sweet of you!!
You just made my headache go away!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

I dont remember if i commented my chickita ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† but u KNOWWWWW i love it. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

awwies......thank you๐Ÿค—