Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

questions on KS are asked in exams!!! lol (Page 3)

min2103 IF-Dazzler
min2103
min2103

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged

swatinarang- yaar i did try that question but that question was for logical reasoning and do logic and KS ever go hand in hand?? toh phir question solve hone ka scope nahi tha LOLLOL

jazz rocks- well i do need all the prayers to pass this exam so thanxxxxxxx so muchhhhhhhhhBig smile

Henna 786- here is was thinking only one teacher could be mad enough to ask such a question but now i guess world is full of unique samples LOLLOLLOL

sweetytweetypoo- thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx soooo much Big smile

the_rain- r u serious??LOLLOL if u r i think ur teacher is d most unique sample from all the rest of 'em hehehehehehe i cant believe it if someone could really ask such fill-ups heheheheheh waise wat r the answers to there fillups plzzz do lemme know i would luv to know these "lovely"Wink answersLOLLOLLOL

min2103 IF-Dazzler
min2103
min2103

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niruba

mahima, your teacher must be like me LOL.......sometimes people hire me to set question for tests/exams and it has been my habit to include KS characters' name in the question....I wonder what the students think about me now.....

ohh gosh ohhh goshhhhh u r teacher and u do it too...i got scared for a sec thinkin wat if u r the same teacherShocked....but u r in malaysia i feel safe nowLOLLOLLOL.....waise i just thought it was funny thing to do....i am sure that the teacher is really cool EmbarrassedLOL just like u Tongue

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
no mahima, Im not a teacher......I do part time tutoring and lecturing.....sometimes I set questions for exams and I used jai and bani's name regularly.....I've never thought of the consequences because most of the students are chinese and they don't watch Indian serials....but after reading your post, I started to feel uncomfortable.....if some indian students noticed it, they must be making fun of me isn't???....oh no this is so embarassing!!

Edited by niruba - 10 May 2008 at 4:35am
min2103 IF-Dazzler
min2103
min2103

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niruba

no mahima, Im not a teacher......I do part time tutoring and lecturing.....sometimes I set questions for exams and I used jai and bani's name regularly.....I've never thought of the consequences because most of the students are chinese and they don't watch Indian serials....but after reading your post, I started to feel uncomfortable.....if some indian students noticed it, they must be making fun of me isn't???....oh no this is so embarassing!!

shitttt i am soooo sry if my saying this has hurt u ugggggg i really had no idea that it would coz someone embarrasement Ouch i just thought it was funny....n i dont think anyone would be making fun of u coz no one ever knows who sets the paper right?? i dont know who set mine....i hope this makes u feel betterSmile and anyways there is nothing wrong in using character names after all u have to use some names so y not use the ones that come to u easily Tongue i think if i set a paper ever in my life i might do it tooBig smile

HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Niruba don't be upset.... I don't see anything wrong with that... I had a question on cognitive psychology relating to amnesia and memory ... and this question referred to Bollywood Films not KS... how hero and heroine's memory comes back so quickly and which is very difficult in real life etc... and our lecturer was an Indian Guy... so you're not the only one... Big smile ... so chill...

Edited by tam2 - 10 May 2008 at 4:52am
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
mahima, don't worry, I don't feel hurt at all, I find it embarassing, that's all.....and No need to feel sorry....coz although I used the names, my questions are always very tough Evil Smile maybe the students curse me more than make fun of me LOL LOL LOL

thanks tam for your words...I'm not upset either...now, I'm happy that many are like me Wink Actually teachers/lecturers are just like other people....the stricter they are in class, the crazier they are outsite the class.....trust me, I hang out with them all the time.....
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
mahima dear u have got a great lesson na Wink u won't have to think about selecting names of characters when u will set some examination paper LOL
min2103 IF-Dazzler
min2103
min2103

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged

niruba- ohhh thank goddd i can breath now...mai toh darr hi gayi thi Tongue.....so u set tough questions huh?? i am again thankfull that u dint set mine LOLLOLLOL

swatinarang- lol yup i did learn a gud lesson heheheeh i got scared for a few secLOLLOL.....haan wont ever have to think of anyother names but thats bcoz i dont intend to become a teacher or anythin of the sort.....teachers dont like me and well.....LOLLOL

Go to top