Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Niruba don't be upset.... I don't see anything wrong with that... I had a question on cognitive psychology relating to amnesia and memory ... and this question referred to Bollywood Films not KS... how hero and heroine's memory comes back so quickly and which is very difficult in real life etc... and our lecturer was an Indian Guy... so you're not the only one... πŸ˜ƒ ... so chill... Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mahima, don't worry, I don't feel hurt at all, I find it embarassing, that's all.....and No need to feel sorry....coz although I used the names, my questions are always very tough 😈 maybe the students curse me more than make fun of me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanks tam for your words...I'm not upset either...now, I'm happy that many are like me πŸ˜‰ Actually teachers/lecturers are just like other people....the stricter they are in class, the crazier they are outsite the class.....trust me, I hang out with them all the time.....
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mahima dear u have got a great lesson na πŸ˜‰ u won't have to think about selecting names of characters when u will set some examination paper πŸ˜†
min2103 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

niruba- ohhh thank goddd i can breath now...mai toh darr hi gayi thi πŸ˜›.....so u set tough questions huh?? i am again thankfull that u dint set mine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

swatinarang- lol yup i did learn a gud lesson heheheeh i got scared for a few secπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....haan wont ever have to think of anyother names but thats bcoz i dont intend to become a teacher or anythin of the sort.....teachers dont like me and well.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

banijai19_life thumbnail
lol....... the examiner seems to be a fan of ks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
ommm ggggg!! hahahahahaha that is HILARIOUS!!!!
hahahaha that actually sounds like something i might've done if i was an examiner! LMAO!!!!
hahahaha!!
well no thanks to bani, but i hope u pass ur exam!! u shud email prachi and tell her about it! LMAO!!!!
RANJANA_RRJ thumbnail

🀣
This is really funny!! Are yaar you get a Q. about KS and you didnt answer? well seeing that it was about logic It is natural that you left the question unanswered! The teacher will know your reasons are logical then KSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ask the teacher if you can do a paper on KS in stead of that question you will pass! I am sureπŸ˜‰

Hope you exam went well and you pass!! best of luck
Byebye

:::pooja::: thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

can't believe there was a question related to ksπŸ˜† hope you pass your examsπŸ˜›

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
got lucky πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hope you pass the exam...good luck πŸ˜‰