Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

questions on KS are asked in exams!!! lol

min2103 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

hiiii guys,

i had to share this wid u all....i was just solving a paper of a university exam as i am appearing for it and its like i have to solve 200 questions in 120 mins🀒 so i was solving the paper jaldi-jaldi.πŸ˜ƒ..... i was solving it when i suddenly came across a question on logical reasoning and it asked smthin like this...... Mrs. bani walia is the wife of a big industrialist and blah blah blah...??😲 ....instead of solving the question i began lafing thinking wat the hell??🀣 lol.....in the end i dint solve the question coz i just couldnt think rationally with mrs bani walia in the questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

look at the way KS is affecting me.....mere 4 marks chaale gaye lol just couldnt believe it ki an examiner can set such a question is exam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv ya

mahima

Edited by minks - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail
πŸ˜† Hope you pass your exams jaani 😳
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think you may have gotten lucky with that one!

The reason I say that is that even if the answer you gave to the question is unusual, and arguably wrong, you can make the counter argument that in the world that Bani lives in, neearly everything is unusual and wrong anyway! Keeping that in mind, your answer must therefore be correct πŸ˜†

Next time, please ask your examiner what her/his I-F username is, because anyone crazy enough to put that question into an exam paper has to be one of our KS parivaar people πŸ˜†

God bless.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG πŸ˜† U just got lucky!!
Hope u get thru in flying colors yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ
min2103 thumbnail

~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - i think i will just about manage to pass this one but no thanxx to bani question πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RaviMalhotra69 - hahahaahah very funny...... yeah right i got luckyyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....ans toh mainey galat hi kiya but as u said and i dint think bout it earlier but its quite possible that that crazy examiner belongs to ks parivaar so lets find this person on KS forumπŸ˜† and ask her to give marks for the wrong answers heheheeheh

rpmenon- kaha lucky yaar i got distracted with that quetion instead of solving the question i was lafin heheeheheh but i think i'll manage to pass this one, thanxxxxxxxπŸ˜ƒ

omg thats quite funny lol...taking it this serious!!!

what you studying at uni? 😊

so is that all your exams over now? mines is gonne start soon next week lol! then after that chilling missions starts canny wait! im going india this summer too πŸ˜› yay fun times!

anyways i got a bit carried away...returning back to the original topic i wish you all the best for your exams and pray that you pass with flying colours InshaAllah!

x
X
x
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† KS has weird ways of following us na...
I go to restaurants,i hear JDD and if i go to indian grocery stores there also the same...

But i am loving it πŸ˜ƒ
vicky91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† ...gd luck 4 ur exam 😊
min2103 thumbnail

flamin_hot_kuri - i am tryin to get into that university yaar for MBA....wat r u studyin??? well my exams r almost over so after that me too will chilllllllllll cant wait lol......thanxxxx for wishin me luck....wishin u the sameπŸ˜ƒ

rpmenon - yeahhhh its sooooooooo wierd it hasnt happened to me b4 this is the 1st time a thing like this happened and its like wat the hell?? lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....so hw many times has it happened to u ??lol

vicky91- thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxπŸ˜ƒ

swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mahima dear that was really good and yaar u shld have tried the question πŸ˜‰ but examiner must have been a big fan of either PD or bani πŸ˜†

best of luck for result