India-Forums

Doli Saja Ke
Doli Saja Ke

Daksh And Anu...!!! (Page 2)

l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

yeepp .. he i beginning to fall for her.. but im so confused as to why he yells at her one day and cares for her the next. i think he isnt used to her simple "benji" type behavior? .. Confused or i dont know .. but the fact that anu keeps doing so much for him .. he is appreciating her more and more
&& he will be a better husband .. unless he gets mad with the daadi situation.

Edited by xl0ve - 09 May 2008 at 4:20pm

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xl0ve

yeepp .. he i beginning to fall for her.. but im so confused as to why he yells at her one day and cares for her the next. i think he isnt used to her simple "benji" type behavior? .. Confused or i dont know .. but the fact that anu keeps doing so much for him .. he is appreciating her more and more && he will be a better husband .. unless he gets mad with the daadi situation.

I think thats how Daksh is. I mean he is very soft at heart but he tries to show his anger towards Anu by yelling at her LOL and Fails Everytime LOL. Anu handles him very nicely, she convinces him smartly Wink...no matter how angry he tries to be, Anu calms him down and makes him to obey her in minutes LOL...thats veryyyyyy Sweet!!! Embarrassed

Edited by bhakti_kansara - 09 May 2008 at 4:42pm
jasmeinkaur Newbie
jasmeinkaur
jasmeinkaur

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i believe daksh is going to be an amazzzzzing husband because as u can see he can basically die for the person he loves i mean even though bhabi is a complete witch he still loves her with all his heart and basically is ready to die for her i just can't imagine him when he completly in love with anu knowing she is completly in love with him!! and hopefully daksh will start falling in love with anu but i think anu needs to do something completly different to make him realize this!!

Go to top