Kayamath
Kayamath

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Article (Page 3)

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Tfs!
I am interested to know the judges... b/w why only 6 contestants? they should include more stars then it'll be funn!

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

funny how no michi fans are answering this post hey guys Wink maybe they got a little angry. Embarrassed
hey pavana hv u replied 2 da topic i posted aree shachi link up news came in indiatv news u must hv knwn dat naa i din saw ur reply dere either Confusedwhy u shud reply dere naa?1st u say me why din u replied in dat thread Smilelisten i m not a jay-panchi pair fan so i don hv nothing 2 discuss about dem well  Smilei love pulkit-mouni i will love 2 watch dem together but i heard dat de can't stand each otherConfusedi m not looking forward 2 c dis show as i will feel bad wen i will c pulkit-mount togetherCrym not a fan of manav,rucha,&jaySmilei m a fan of panchi but can't c her perform wid ne guy other dan shabbirSmile be it is jay ,veeru ,gaabar or sambaSmile

Edited by trros - 10 May 2008 at 12:37am
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFL That's well answered Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trros

funny how no michi fans are answering this post hey guys Wink maybe they got a little angry. Embarrassed
hey pavana hv u replied 2 da topic i posted aree shachi link up news came in indiatv news u must hv knwn dat naa i din saw ur reply dere either Confusedwhy u shud reply dere naa?1st u say me why din u replied in dat thread Smilelisten i m not a jay-panchi pair fan so i don hv nothing 2 discuss about dem well  Smilei love pulkit-mouni i will love 2 watch dem together but i heard dat de can't stand each otherConfusedi m not looking forward 2 c dis show as i will feel bad wen i will c pulkit-mount togetherCrym not a fan of manav,rucha,&jaySmilei m a fan of panchi but can't c her perform wid ne guy other dan shabbirSmile be it is jay ,veeru ,gaabar or sambaSmile

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL..

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

ROFL
shabboo_fan Senior Member
shabboo_fan
shabboo_fan

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajibabe

i am so happy to know jay/panchi are coming together, i feel lots of viewers love this couple, as they are young & fresh pair.because mostly in ekta shows a 16 yr old girl & 30 odd male get paired, which viewers get bored off. so all viewers appreciate fresh & young couple. can't wait to watch it. they also share very beautiful chemistry & panchi looks very comfortable with jai & always seems to be having fun & enjoying her self when they are together. panchi being at ease with jai around is 100% to do with being similar age, which isn't the case with your senior co stars. because you are in awe of them, or don't feel comfortable around them. but with some one of your own age group you can behave the way you want & be your self, because they also are going through similar growing up period as you. so here is 3 cheers for jai/panchi, i know they will rock

OH SO u mean panchi doesn't have the grace,charisma to perform with senior actors like shabbir,rajeev,iqbal,ejaz.Ouch
dont say that becose she is a weak performer she can only match up
the stds of jay,pulkit ShockedShockedShocked...i'm  one of her great fan & i'm sure she can match up the steps of  senior actors as she is already doing a fabulous
job onscreen with her fabulous costar shabbir
so no need to worry about their age standards,if she wants herself to be included in the brigade of famous telly actors like aamna,shwetha
saakshi,gauri then she will have to perform with senior actorsBig smileBig smileBig smile
otherwise she'll find herself stuck up with many of her companions
who dont have even  i hit show to their creditThumbs Down.
and mind u shabbir is just 28 & almost 4 yrs elder than ur kids jay &
panchi,LOLWinkBig smile,so dont worry darlingBig smileBig smileBig smile
michians are not jobless like u people to create fights like u people
so we dont comment about this stupid articles
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabboo_fan

Originally posted by sajibabe

i am so happy to know jay/panchi are coming together, i feel lots of viewers love this couple, as they are young & fresh pair.because mostly in ekta shows a 16 yr old girl & 30 odd male get paired, which viewers get bored off. so all viewers appreciate fresh & young couple. can't wait to watch it. they also share very beautiful chemistry & panchi looks very comfortable with jai & always seems to be having fun & enjoying her self when they are together. panchi being at ease with jai around is 100% to do with being similar age, which isn't the case with your senior co stars. because you are in awe of them, or don't feel comfortable around them. but with some one of your own age group you can behave the way you want & be your self, because they also are going through similar growing up period as you. so here is 3 cheers for jai/panchi, i know they will rock

OH SO u mean panchi doesn't have the grace,charisma to perform with senior actors like shabbir,rajeev,iqbal,ejaz.Ouch
dont say that becose she is a weak performer she can only match up
the stds of jay,pulkit ShockedShockedShocked...i'm  one of her great fan & i'm sure she can match up the steps of  senior actors as she is already doing a fabulous
job onscreen with her fabulous costar shabbir
so no need to worry about their age standards,if she wants herself to be included in the brigade of famous telly actors like aamna,shwetha
saakshi,gauri then she will have to perform with senior actorsBig smileBig smileBig smile
otherwise she'll find herself stuck up with many of her companions
who dont have even  i hit show to their creditThumbs Down.
and mind u shabbir is just 28 & almost 4 yrs elder than ur kids jay &
panchi,LOLWinkBig smile,so dont worry darlingBig smileBig smileBig smile
michians are not jobless like u people to create fights like u people
so we dont comment about this stupid articles
aree janki  leave her man LOLde won't change de r saying rude 2 shabbir de shabbir ahluwaliaEmbarrassedwell de r making dere own fun by saying such rude things 2 shabbir well panchi seems more comfortable wid shabbir dan jay my pov hope i din offended ne1 well sajibabe r u panchi's frn dat u r saying dat she is comfortable wid jay &not shabbir darling panchi seemed 2 b so comfortable wid kayamath director too m sure he is not of panchi's age riteConfusedi hv seen panchi giigling wid kym directorsWinkmoreover darling if she is not comfortable wid shabbir den how cud de shoot all dose romantic scenes haan another thing u say she is comfortable wid jay how cum she is linked wid shabbir den she has been linked wid shabbir continously its now 99%pakka dat de r a coupleEmbarrasseddarling 1st get all da info. den speak u r making ur own insult lol
ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged

mini dear,,ur hilarious LOL

and its funny how they bringing shabbir into this,,this is about jay and panchi,so my dear friends enjoy while u canBig smile

Edited by ify101 - 10 May 2008 at 4:08am

Go to top