Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Dhruv and Vivaan !! (Page 2)

xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by n_qadri

I find it so hypocritical on how Dhruv and Vivaan both reacted to Samar who,so sweetly asked them to take over the business (something they always wanted)

Itnai nakhrey... so much attitude they showed for which they actually joined hands with Shashank and deceived the family. Something which only Gauri knows about and I'm shocked has not addressed. Something for which they also threw dadji out of the balcony and could have killed off. A whole lot of other things too I'm sure....

I don't believe their attitude was justified at all.. what do you all say?

they both are stupid greedy -------- i wnt say the word lol x both are worser than each other bt vivaan is most greediest i am so shocked that vivaan has turned out lyk dis coz when KAA first started he was such a family boy on functions always dancing about with his dada ji and they all loved him so much bt this is the way he repays them x and dhruv was o.k aswell when he cme bck frm america nd nw he finks he is so it x

i think vivaan and dhruv changed a lt partly coz of their vives aasta and gayatri coz they are stupid ------- and all 4 of dem do nt deserve owt x lol

nisha204 Goldie
nisha204
nisha204

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
i agree wid u ppl

how could dhruv n vivaan say that 2 samar..
samar only tried 2 kill guri becoz dr was misundrstn but dhru and vivaan did all da bad thiings 4 money he even pushed dadaji out of the window, seriously ppl who say it dont follow it dem selves

Go to top