India-Forums

Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Dhruv and Vivaan !!

n_qadri Newbie
n_qadri
n_qadri

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged

I find it so hypocritical on how Dhruv and Vivaan both reacted to Samar who,so sweetly asked them to take over the business (something they always wanted)

Itnai nakhrey... so much attitude they showed for which they actually joined hands with Shashank and deceived the family. Something which only Gauri knows about and I'm shocked has not addressed. Something for which they also threw dadji out of the balcony and could have killed off. A whole lot of other things too I'm sure....

I don't believe their attitude was justified at all.. what do you all say?

luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:13am | IP Logged
yeahh theyy bothhh r too muchh nd moreee vivannn Angry
Peepo Goldie
Peepo
Peepo

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
may be thats the next story. They and their wives may be jealous and treat Gauri and Sam badly.
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
they used to be such sweet charactors, i thought dhruv was the cutest lil thing and now look wat they have turned into!
chaya Groupbie
chaya
chaya

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by julle1234567890

they used to be such sweet charactors, i thought dhruv was the cutest lil thing and now look wat they have turned into!

money, my friend, makes the world go round! and yes, i too expected gauri to say something about that deal of theirs with shishank. and, by the way, where are all the kids? Boy i sure wish i knew how to make kids vanish for certain periods in time.. LOL

lovebuds....... Groupbie
lovebuds.......
lovebuds.......

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
exactly ....dey r jus hopeless.......nd how did dhruv said dat how v shall talk 2 d person who tried 2 kill his own wife,,,nd wat did he did 2 gayatri Angry ....nd dat vivan is even worst den him. Angry ....dey r only n animal[cant say dem dog s dogs r even loyal] running aftr money nd wen money is gone den 2wards der odiotic beliefs..

but our sam is MUCH MORE BETTER den dem..... Clap he cant b even comapred 2 dose tattoos.....
n_qadri Newbie
n_qadri
n_qadri

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
LOL at
"dey r only n animal[cant say dem dog s dogs r even loyal] "
So true :) Waisai to they hate Gauri and always did, but it's interesting how they are siding with her - perhaps money talking again, coz they know that it's all hers :)
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by n_qadri

LOL at
"dey r only n animal[cant say dem dog s dogs r even loyal] "
So true :) Waisai to they hate Gauri and always did, but it's interesting how they are siding with her - perhaps money talking again, coz they know that it's all hers :)

im gonna quote akii from heyy babyy when i say they are scoundering foxesLOL

seroiuly though, i used to have a crush on dhrv, he was so adorable and now he can care less about his family.

Go to top