India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Too many ppl? (Page 2)

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Instead of picking two or three people to concentrate the track on. They have introduced too many people and the tracks with them will be half-baked.

swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
they r putting hazoom in anticipation that someone might click with viewers LOL still veer and athrava r not in picture and i guess even vidhya is missing and what happened to nattu and poorva and what about their children if any and so on and where anu and nikita have gone. so surely we r gonna get a brigade of more people and then they will chose the best and throw rest in dustbin Wink
milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
athrva and veer are yet to come then i guess the love intrest of all children will come.

why don't they use old characters like rano,ranveer adi in a proper way.
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by milkey007

athrva and veer are yet to come then i guess the love intrest of all children will come.

milkey that needs mind which they don't have and they will make a blunder if they prove new entery vicky as JM real son, btu again as they r brainless they can show that too that a 30+ boy and 15+ boy finished degree at sametime

milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatinarang

Originally posted by milkey007

milkey that needs mind which they don't have and they will make a blunder if they prove new entery vicky as JM real son, btu again as they r brainless they can show that too that a 30+ boy and 15+ boy finished degree at sametime

why they concentrate on a proper story-line instead of endless new entry.
right now time is for the acceptance of GK as new bani not for any vickey guy as JM's kid
but you siad it they are brainless createures

Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
The characters can be handled well with interesting subplots... but there is nothing that can guarentee that they will be handled well LOL

In the past, they brought in AD's family, and whilst they didn't do much, two characters stood out as extremely useless - one was Moksh, and the other was the even more useless Diya Deb (who did absolutely nothing).

Since then though, there has been minor improvements in character handling, and so there is still hope for these new ones. I mean, I'm sure that none of them will be as useless as the two I've mentioned above LOL

I think that if KS has a few parallel tracks with roughly an equal number of characters assigned to each track, then it could work well Smile

God bless.
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
milkey they r trying to get gurdeep accepted by butchering JW character more and more but as they r brainless they r not able to understand that by showing more of JM as a happy family they r really killing their show
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

Hey

Im thinking, this show has a lot of cast.. esp the new lot, theres more ppl, so im thinking, will they lose the plot later on cuz theres too many ppl to concentrate on.

I agree with you.....too many cooks will spoil the soup and too many characters will spoil the soap!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index