How did you start reding HP? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
My friends were always insiting that I read teh books, however I used to maintain that I didn't wish to read "children's books". However after I saw the first movie, I was ingtrigued enough to actually start the series since the world created in the first movie was so "magical"( for lack of a better word) that it complelled me to read the books and I have been hooked ever since.

And as usual I have found all the books to be ten times better than the movies! (I was especially disappointed in the third and fifth movies because those were two of my fav. books and the movies didn't do them justice!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did you start reding HP? (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlitnight

IF-Dazzler

moonlitnight

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
me 1st watched the 2nd movie when i was in grade 4.(got from my friend) couldnt make any head or tail of it LOL . then i watched the 1st movie. then i read the 2nd book ( my bday present from my aunt) then i bought the 2 movies and the 1st and 3rd book. then 4th, 5th, 6th and finaly 7th LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top