Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did you start reding HP? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i was getting bored ,and every body at my e-book club at yahoo groups was talkin abt the book non stop..
so just out of curiosity that what the hullaboo was all about and also coz i dint have anythin else to do...i started readin 1st book and by book 3 i was too involved with it to leave it for anythin
i was litrally gng breathless wid excitement while readin ootp

kritijj

Goldie

kritijj

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
watevr, but all leading to something you treasure? for sure? Wink

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
why did you start reading harry potter? did some one advice u to do so or did yr mom just thrust them at you cuz you've never opened a book by choice

i started reading it in 6th grade haha, i actually bought the first book on a school book fair..just to give it a try, and i got hooked haha i tod my mom the next day to order 1-4...and then i was addicted...i went to the midnight book opening for HP 7 and was one of the first to recieve the book...man that got me damn excited! hehe..

which book were you most excited after reading it?

for i think it was the 3rd 4th and 7th one...3rd because i just loved the story of it...4th b/c it was longggggggg and fun to read, and 7th because it was the last but in my opinion one of the best books i've ever read, but i think i creid most in the 5th and 6th book :P

which part or book was it that got you hooked to harry potter, or was it the movies?

the first book, i find that movies ruin the books...i was really disappointed with the 5 movie Ouch

or was any particular actor for whom you decided to finally read the books and striked gold?

no not reallly, i really like all the actors playing the characters, so it wasnt just one...if i'd watched the movie first i would have read the book, but ya

Edited by muqualp - 11 May 2008 at 12:19pm

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
akchelli my best friend Nia was readin it...and she was always like....I wish Harry potter asked me out...or...im so jealous of cho....OMG thisperson died or suthin like tht...
toh i was curiosu why was she obsessed with tht buk so much..it isnt really eazy to impress her...
n since it was a best seller...i borrowed ehr book..n once wen i started THERE WAS NO STOPPING.
now am obsessed with tht buk.
toally paranoid.

Charmed...

Charmed...

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I was in year 6 when our teacher read it to us. I wasn't that interested in it but when i read it for myself i loved it and have been hooked ever since.

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i seriously dun rememba lol
it was so long ago wen i read da 1st book
buh all i rememba is i rely liked reading it...i always read it ova n ova agen
even if i hav time now, i read da books agen...it neva bores me!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top