Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Impatient and ................... (Page 2)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet Mermaid

exactly Veenu, wats up with the chemistry??? I think the only thing that turned on armi was "zara zaara touch me" btw I am a goldie now lol!

Prapti

Hi Prapti hun.... congo on being a Goldie.... at the rate you go.... you will be a IF Dazzler very soon!!Big smile

Really do you think Zara Zara did it to him...........it did to me!!lol..LOL other than the dream sequence......there was absolutely no reaction!!!!!

nikki09 Senior Member
nikki09
nikki09

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Power20

I am enjoying the current track, make no mistake on that. I love all the pranks by Ridz and Armi but I am loosing my patience with the same ghoom phir ke wahi track.

What I mean is that since last year September, AR have been doing the "Yes-No-Yes-No-Yes-No" with their relationship. I have to tell you, I was majorly vexed after the Heer Ranja episode. I felt like the creatives ne mujhe mountain of Hope pe cadhaya and then gave me a nice kick from the top.Ouch But I thought, Koi baat nahi..they are made for each other. Then came the BB match, which made me hope again, but it went totally opp my expectations and situation was even worse then before. I thought, one more chance.

Then the Lonavla scene and my last chance was up..then came Rahul and Muskaan entry and the creatives showed that Ridz' dream boy was Rahul and Armaan's dream girl was Muskaan. I thought, this is it, the last straw. I stopped watching the serial then but started watching again when I saw the bike promo in December and the one liner about the new beginning of Ridz and Armi's love.

I was pleasantly surprised with the confession..it was very unexpected. But I always knew that they would break up..their relationship was not that strong and full of trust. But I enjoyed it..I always knew that Muskaan's drama about fiancee will break them up and it did but I was really disappointed with Armaan's behaviour. It was HIS and MUSKAAN' fault. NOT RIDZ!

I know people are going to get mad at me about this but it's true..Armaan and Muskaan were wrong to play with her families emotions. Very very very wrong. They didn't even think about the shame that will descend on her family when her family comes to know about this harmless "deception" of theirs.

Ridz was not wrong in saying "Tumhe galat aur sahi mein farak samajh nahi aata." She was pointing towards Muskaan' family and their emotions. But Armaan the Super champ got really mad over it and LEFT the hospital. I was like ConfusedDead 

Anyway, Ridz went to Kasauli and brought Armaan back. There was anger in the relationship and disappointment. I understood it. But the creatives are dragging this silly thing for 2 months now.

Seee...they kept us hanging for 4 months with the Yes-No-Yes-No and then they showed 1&1/2 months of them together and now they are again stretching our patience with 2 months and (I expect 1 month or more of their stupid judaai) Honestly, I am quite fed up with this Cat and mouse game between Armaan and Ridz.

Also what happened to their chemistry? Ridz used to tremble if Armaan touched her..and now she can happily give him massages! Same with Armaan..he used to loose himself in her eyes but now..nothing! Love is not a switch yaar..you cannot flip it on and off...at least keep some consistency Creatives.

I totally agree with you..but specially i am disappointed with armaan

like how can you play silly pranks with the person you love sooo much.. i mean did you see him after the ZARA ZARA dance..he didnt feel bad for ridhima or anything of that sort

didnt he feel bad that his LADY LOVE had to do such thing in front of everyone..

PS: no offence..just a personal opinion Smile

Go to top