Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Happy Birthday Harshad!!!!!!! Wish u all the success in life..my question is

What u like the most abt the character PREM and wht u dislike abt the character?

thanx and wish u loads of happiness

emerald_jule
Edited by emerald_jule - 15 years ago
sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
all i gotta say is happy bday and all the best!!!!!
1 question
what is your favourite colour?
nd have fun always keep smiling
luv,
priya! πŸ˜ƒ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi Harshad,

This is Zee, firstly I wish u a very happy birthday, I am exremely happy to see u back on IF's radio, after almost a year, it feels nice as last time u were as Cadet Ali and now as Prem!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Here are my questions:

1- How it feels to have so  many fan following, especially females fans????....

2- Which character is much similar to Harshad, Cadet Ali or Prem????....

3- Which character u have done so far is most close to ur heart and why????....

4- Which of ur co-stars u worked so far with in any of ur serials is a very good friend of u in real life????

5- What is the character u dream of playing in future INSHALLAH???? 😳

6- How it feels to be back on IF's radio????....

Finally, I want to wish u a very happy birthday once again and u may get every thing u wish and aim for in life and achive alots of sucess INSHALLAH 😳

Keep smiling always,

Love,

Zee 😳

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HAPPY 25th  BIRTHDAY HARSHAD!!!!

My name is Salma and im from the UK…. You have many many fans here at India-forum and honestly the reason why I joined IF is cause of 'Kis Desh…' but mostly for you of course…
You have been my favourite star since I saw you in Amber Dhara. The character you played was simply very cool but it is nothing like Prem because you are very breath taking in 'Kis Desh…' I hope to see you always in 'Kis Desh…' because you are very talented. I wish you all the happiness in the world and inshallah all your dreams and wishes come true. Happy Birthday!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Love Salma

Questions:

1. The character of Prem is well known for his emotions he portrays through his eyes. Are you like this in reality?
  2. If you had one word to say to your fans, what would that be?
  3. Who do you love the most in the whole world?
  4. How is your off-screen chemistry with Additi Gupta?
Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mr. Chopra

hi im julle. i really truely enjoy your work on prem in Kis Desh mein hai mera dil. i also adored your portrayal of Ali in left right left. i just feel that you add so much life to the charactors you play and your acting evokes deep emotions in the viewers. i really want to thank you for brining such a lovable charactor like prem to our tv screen.

my question for you is, after a long day of work, what do you do to relax

thank you again for coming to I-F and taking the time to answer our questions
i wish you all the best and all the hapiness and success in the work

god bless you!

love Julle
Edited by julle1234567890 - 15 years ago
Nusheen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi MR.harshad
firt of all happy birth day to you,wish u all the best for every thing in ur life.
my questions are:

1-Mr.harshad evry buddy cries so i want to know what makes u really cry?
2-what was the saddest n happiest moment in ur life away from televisin industry moments?
3-As prem u rock,i want to know if u were an audience as us who would u like to see playing ur role from televisin actores other than u?
4-haw happy ru as n actor, rate ur happeness from 1 to 10?
5-Mr.harshad wants to know when u really felt that u made ur parents proud of u?

thanx alot 😊

ammmu thumbnail

Yayyyyy, Harshad is coming! πŸ˜ƒ

My msg -

Hi Harshad ji,

First of all, a very warm welcome to India-Forums, and a very very Happy Birthday to you as well, Many Many Happy Returns! πŸ€— This is Ammu here, and I've become your fan in a very short time ... as I didn't watch Left Right Left, the first time I saw you on screen was as Akshat in Amber Dhara, and that was for a very short period as well.. from then on, there was something about you that I liked very much. Now that I can watch Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, I'm starting to realise that you really are budding into a great actor.. My first impression of you was kind of an 'angry' kind of look, I think your face structure gives that off but your soft and gentle character Prem really brings out another side in you.. I'm sure you're not normally an angry person, sometimes you just give off that persona, so sorry 😳 πŸ˜† and Harshad ji, please forgive me if you think this msg sounds really strange, I was trying to write a lot of things in one so isliye.. itni ajeeb nahin hoon main πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I wish you all the best and I'm sure there are going to be awards waiting for you very soon...! God Bless and you will go very far!

Love, Ammu

Questions -

- Best compliment you've received, as an actor, and as a person?
- Role model?
- Your best feature -
- Favourite memory so far in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil...
- What is different about your character Prem that you would like to share?
- Have you always wanted to be an actor? If not, then what career path did you want to tread on?
- You're 25 now...πŸ˜› anything special abt that age to you?

Edited by ammmu - 15 years ago
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Harshad, how are you doing today?

Well let us start off with wishing you a very very Happy 25th Birthday! πŸ€— We really hope n will pray that you get loads n loads of happiness in your life. May this upcoming year bring you lots and lots of success, good health, joy, and ofcourse good luck. Like other members in IF, we simply love and adore your character Prem. Prem's innocence and simplicity has simply made us addicted to KDMHMD. And ofcourse, how can we forget that cutest smile of Prem which you do such a great job at. We just love that smile and cant seem to get over it! All in all, we simply love your acting....you are such a fabulous actor! πŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Here are my questions...

- Are you planning on coming to US? And if you do, plzzzzz come to Atlanta, Georgia! 😳

- If you had a choice, how would you like to spend your birthday?

- Do you and Prem have anything in common?

- If you had to define yourself in 1 word...what would it be?

And we arent poets...but we made this specially for you....

Aapki kushi kabhi kam naa ho,
Aapki aankho mein kabhi ansoon naa ho,

Aapke hoton pe sada muskurahat rahe,

Aapki zindagi mein kabhi roshni ki kami naa ho,
Aapko mile duniya ki haar kushi,
bhale us kushi mein hum shamil ho na ho.

Wishing you a very happy birthday once again and may all your dreams come true.

take care,
lots and lots of love,
Dharti & Ruchika πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by cutest_angel - 15 years ago
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday

May this day bring you the most happiness and you get whatever you wish for.......

A Question I wont ask alot!!

Closest Friend from the KDMHMD Cast?

Pleasee never let go of the innocence you have in your eyes..you have won our hearts so quickly...I cant tell you how muchh I love watching you and your sizzling chemistry btwn Aditi...and I have voted for you in all the categories in SPA...And hope you the best for the future.

Lots of Love,

Anaskhaa

Edited by *PakiBeauty* - 15 years ago
sweetshabbz thumbnail
happpppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birthday harshad bhaiyu(hope u wont mind callin u bhaiyu)wish u a life full of joys,success and a bit difficulties buh wid da ful strenght 2 face dem as difficulties polishes one's personality.   i wud ask jus one question which em sure wud be un answered dat iz ....... whtz ur email id? Edited by sweetshabbz - 15 years ago