Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

enough now!!!! (Page 3)

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HuTiJu

Very true said jasu diLOL...Sonu issay di nahi didi bula...ROFL..I just watch kk only to see hussain otherwise may kabhi nahi dekhti...Or now no tension mari diLOL .anku said that something interesting n funny scene between sukk is coming..So wait for some more time.
teri toh!!!Ouch LOLab tu bhi shuru ho gayi??LOLok..ab no tensionWinkbass??LOLLOL

roku_huseinfan IF-Rockerz
roku_huseinfan
roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasmine chhabra

Originally posted by HuTiJu

Very true said jasu diLOL...Sonu issay di nahi didi bula...ROFL..I just watch kk only to see hussain otherwise may kabhi nahi dekhti...Or now no tension mari diLOL .anku said that something interesting n funny scene between sukk is coming..So wait for some more time.
teri toh!!!Ouch LOLab tu bhi shuru ho gayi??LOLok..ab no tensionWinkbass??LOLLOL

No jasu i'm not going to call u di...I was just kidding..LOL.Yeah ab no tension...
rani2008 Senior Member
rani2008
rani2008

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Totally agree i odnt watch it this days, just by looking at the pic i know what the episode is all aboutt i hope they have more SUKK scne or else they will lose their fanzz
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ya i watched just yesterdays and todays that too after 2 weeks.....i hate to see omi getting mad at su......but i just want that su and kk if theyre not shown then atleast dont show them going through so much pain all the tyme......and if they show them together i dont mind seeing them fighting either.....its actually quite fun to watch....but i hate how the tracks are so focused on the families.....naina
Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Actually Jasu I think Husein & Juhi are both busy isi liye they're concentrating on the other tracks...par honestly speaking, I'm not worried coz I know that when they meet again,we'll be seeing some fireworks....literally!! Wink
Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rah_akki

Actually Jasu I think Husein & Juhi are both busy isi liye they're concentrating on the other tracks...par honestly speaking, I'm not worried coz I know that when they meet again,we'll be seeing some fireworks....literally!! Wink
haaaaaan!!ye hui na akal ki baat!!!WinkLOL
Diya_jennifer Senior Member
Diya_jennifer
Diya_jennifer

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
yaeh i am totally agree its being so boring that i havnt watch any episod of kumkum in the last two weeks now. i think the creavties should think Angry Angry Angry if it conttinues like this kumkum vil losr audiens to watch and it will effect the star pariwar award. no body will vote for sukk because now adays no chemistry.

lilroses_89 Senior Member
lilroses_89
lilroses_89

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I think they're doing this because Sumit has little availability due to Yeh Hai Jalwa. If you notice, in his scenes, there is always a body double. So, I guess once he finishes with Yeh Hai Jalwa...they may be able to bring him and KK back together. The precap today showed Ratan talking about the SundarNagar property and Sumit overhearing, so perhaps...Sumit will return to SN??? Embarrassed

Go to top