Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
BUT Seona falls for srclub 😜 
srgclub thumbnail

But srgclub is married to Nandini (& Gauri Pradhan also) dear !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
REALLY ARJUN BHAIYA

To fir HITEN mera ho geya or Karan be πŸ˜‰ 
srgclub thumbnail

I don't care !! Gauri (Nandini) is mine and I don't want any1 !! But seeing Hiten marrying u , Gauri laughs and kisses me !! Hiten seeing this gives a party to promote a perfume brand named ~~ Raw fidelity with Gauri's pic in it and invites me to endorse it !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Okie it has Gauri pic BUT the name of the perfume is " Priety" After all i'm his wife  
srgclub thumbnail

Hmmm , good lie !! But what can I do dear . seeing the name of Priety there , I took out a gun there and shot Hiten in his head and Gauri was just behind me !! Seeing me do this she came running up 2 me and again kissed me for doing such a noble job !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
OMG u r EVIL Arjun Evil%20Smile OKie i take Hiten to the hospital and he IS FINE so i come back with a gun and chase y down pass India gate 😜
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

While Hiten is in the hospital I go and marry him πŸ˜‰

LOL πŸ˜† ur fast dadhe ma  BUT while u r trying to get married to my hubby Hiten i come in a Hiten runs back to me 😜
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeh right!  I can see Hiten's taste πŸ˜†.  Stop calling me dadi maa or aunty.  Now its too much