.::Member of the Week::. - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: nidhi2013

aap baith ke likhke mujhe bata do๐Ÿ˜†

MOTW tu hain ya main๐Ÿ˜†...mere q ka answer de๐Ÿ˜›

crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
Good answers ๐Ÿ˜† N im bakk with more ๐Ÿ˜›

If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?

What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?

Can you read a picture book?

Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?

If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?

What shape is the sky?

If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead?

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?

If you have a gun and you ask, "can I ask you a question?" and they say "fire away" should you shoot them?

What is a chickpea if it is neither a chick nor a pea?

Why is it called the People's Republic Of China when China's not a republic?

Have fun! ๐Ÿ˜›
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

[

4. Mini di

Have you ever seen 4 cry? nope hehe...she is motw in srgmp section n i m grilling her frm core๐Ÿ˜†...thatrsy she gave me name called dhokebaaz ๐Ÿคฃ

congrats nidhi.of course you have seen me crying virtually at my MOTW thread.itni grilling se kisi ko bhi rona aayega.best of luck to you.

BTW- you no longer dhokebaaz.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

4. The one you spend the most time on the phone with: mini di ๐Ÿ˜ณ talked with her once but like 20 min hhehe...i m not gd person to talk...i cant speak anything thats i prefer chatting๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE]

yes i remember dear.and just like you i am also not a good talker so after sometime we really didn't have much to say.but if we have to chat online only god only can stop us.after saying bye also we chat for another half an hour.typical girls..๐Ÿ˜†

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

aur main aagayi๐Ÿ˜†

Write a Paragraph describing your experience at IF one word is enough yaar...wonderful๐Ÿ˜ณ 
    Why do u watch bbb check front page๐Ÿ˜‰
    How is bbb compared to other soaps do u think it requires to compare?
    Rate all the actors of bbb on a scale of 10 all actors r preforming the best according to their character ....do u think now i need to rate..if i do then its wrong๐Ÿ˜ƒ wht is sucess to you gaining experience
    wht value does your family have in your life wot i m 2day is coz of my family
    how often do u hang out wid frnds i m shy so never go๐Ÿ˜†
    Do u watch cartoon? which one discuss abt him/her used to watch
    Do u play ne sport used to play cricket n do martial art or only watch sport no time to watch now !!
    Which restaurant do u visit more than once a week prefer home-made food
  • Describe 10 of your IF frnds in brief๐Ÿ˜†..all r treasure to me...n we cant describe treasure๐Ÿ˜ณ

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moreremix

MOTW tu hain ya main๐Ÿ˜†...mere q ka answer de๐Ÿ˜›

curious kaun hain๐Ÿ˜‰

moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

curious kaun hain๐Ÿ˜‰

arre...motw ke liye q hain woh....itna simple q ka anwer bhi nahi deti

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_lil_gurl

Good answers ๐Ÿ˜† N im bakk with more ๐Ÿ˜› hv u read or just saying gd answers to give me more q's๐Ÿ˜†

If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons? haath se khaane main jo maza hain woh spoon se khaane main kaha...isliye ๐Ÿ˜Š

What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card? kuch nahi

Can you read a picture book? haan

Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets? bottle badi hoti hain isliye

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale? i dont think so

Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism? wot u think?

If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror? try n lemme knw

What shape is the sky? infinite๐Ÿ˜†

If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead? depends on thinking !!

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves? to let knw ppl...phir padhne waale jaane๐Ÿ˜†

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking? wot u say๐Ÿ˜‰

If you have a gun and you ask, "can I ask you a question?" and they say "fire away" should you shoot them? pata nahi๐Ÿ˜›

What is a chickpea if it is neither a chick nor a pea? ask a person who kept this name

Why is it called the People's Republic Of China when China's not a republic? to let knw ppl that they r republic๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Have fun! ๐Ÿ˜›

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

congrats nidhi.of course you have seen me crying virtually at my MOTW thread.itni grilling se kisi ko bhi rona aayega.best of luck to you.

BTW- you no longer dhokebaaz.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

diii๐Ÿค—

hheh ...woh grilling aapko jyaada lagi๐Ÿ˜•...yeh dekho meri griliing ho rahi hain yaha pe๐Ÿ˜†

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

yes i remember dear.and just like you i am also not a good talker so after sometime we really didn't have much to say.but if we have to chat online only god only can stop us.after saying bye also we chat for another half an hour.typical girls..๐Ÿ˜†

i knw i knw hehehe ...chatting is the best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nidhi2013 - 15 years ago