India-Forums

great news Sharib is comming back in NDTV (Page 2)

musickimasti Senior Member
musickimasti
musickimasti

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Ya sharib is Toshi brother. I think he is toshi's elder brother though I am not sure.

amrit_rus Senior Member
amrit_rus
amrit_rus

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
sharib is way better than toshi..his attitude and his singing..i mean what toshi said in VOI that he didn't want to go back again to the Gandagi...sharib is also from the same place..he dint say that....even though sharib got eliminated way b4 in SRGM...aahh..i know this is irrelevant but sharib is infact way better than toshi.. LOL
kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrit_rus

sharib is way better than toshi..his attitude and his singing..i mean what toshi said in VOI that he didn't want to go back again to the Gandagi...sharib is also from the same place..he dint say that....even though sharib got eliminated way b4 in SRGM...aahh..i know this is irrelevant but sharib is infact way better than toshi.. LOL

well what can I say...just that great minds think alike LOL

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged
sorry everyone i know i shouldn't post it here, but i know all come here and visit so i wanted to tell everyone who knows sharib.

Also wanted to reply some questions:

That Sharib is younger brother of Toshi and he was in Saregamapa 2005 and also EMET, and he has a great vioce .
Big smile thanks for replies.
msti Senior Member
msti
msti

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrit_rus

Toshi hadn't meant his homeplace-- he was referring to his struggle in Mumbai Smile Its quite a true fact, and Toshi has acknowledged his phrase has gotten misinterpreted to be his homeplace by lots of people in many interviews.

Toshi is the elder brother, though Sharib is a lil taller than him Smile

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Sharib is not a participant of JJWS and according to the rules, no discussion on contestants other than those participating in JJWS will be allowed..

Topic Closed

Go to top