India-Forums

Too much of indian women exploitation (Page 2)

CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Its rubbish.
There's plenty of exploitation in Indian society but I don't think anyone makes his wife tie shoelaces

And the show makes sujata out into some kind of great idolized "martyr" which she's absolutely not!

All of this is first and foremost HER fault...coz she bore it....she's the one responsible for her own misery and they should show women taking charge and rebelling against the system rather than show this mockery of females.

actually if u look at the real world there is sick people like her husband, if you have read the news lately.

and also some people pyschologically get trapped in it, it becames a cycle, you shouldnt be so judgemental because i knew someone who was abused by her husband and when she went to a pyschologist afterwards he totally understood because pyschologically we cant fight it.  it becomes embedded in people when their treated like dirt that they are dirt and they dont see how they dont think they can ever do ne better.  once again i knew someone, so its not rubbish, maybe u need to look at the outside world.

Ezaan Senior Member
Ezaan
Ezaan

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I 100% agree with u....
miggie Goldie
miggie
miggie

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i think this stuff exist in real life too
CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ezaan

I 100% agree with u....

with me Confused

ek1229 IF-Dazzler
ek1229
ek1229

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
It does happen in many families.
girlguju Senior Member
girlguju
girlguju

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Yes it does in real life, are you kidding this sort of thing happens in many family, indian family abroad. Not only indian family, I have seen this with White American, Mexican, Italian all kind of people. It is the fact of life. Very sad, but in 21st century women do suffer worse than Sujata's story.
afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
families like these do exist
Enjoy Life Groupbie
Enjoy Life
Enjoy Life

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
may be such families do exist.but the extent of exploitation is too much,seems unreal day by day.
and a hubby who had luv marriage,also being a loving hubby 4 yrs,suddenly starts hating his wife...without having affairs LOL LOL LOL ,not digestible Confused

serial getting sick Dead Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sujata Ek Stree Ka Samarpan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index